PDA

View Full Version : St Peter and the Devil

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Jun-08, 19:38
Two young guys buy the biggest pack of KP peanuts from the Co-op in Wick.They decide to take it up to the cemetry.They start sharing the KP nuts oot between the two of them.One for you,one for me,one for you,one for me.Two single nuts fall out the pack and roll to the fence.
A young boy cycling by the cemetry hears voices,"One for you,one for me,one for you,one for me."
The young boy screams and starts peddling towards the Bignald Park.He sees an old guy on a zimmer frame."Mister,yer no gonnae believe this,but I've just heard St Peter and the Devil dividing souls amongst each other,"
The old guy disnae believe him but decides to go and check it out."Slow down",the old guy says,"Yer goin to fast on yir bike."
They get to the cemetry fence and the old guy hears,"One for you,one for me,one for you,one for me......"
The old guy says to the young guy on the bike,"Ye were tellin' the truth after all,it is St Peter and Satan dividing oot the souls"
One of the young guys in the cemetry says,"Right thats them all shared oot,lets get the two nuts at the cemetry fence."

Noo this is only a Caithness myth,but its rumoured that the old guy reached the Market Square in Wick before the guy in the bike!!!!!!

angela5
06-Jun-08, 20:31
Very good cedric [lol]

TBH
06-Jun-08, 21:30
I was that man. My heart has never been the same since.

emb123
06-Jun-08, 21:40
rofl! very good!