PDA

View Full Version : Cheeky Cheeky

SunnyChick
06-Jun-08, 13:53
Driving through Thurso town centre this morning to see the old riot van parked up outside Cardosi's Cafe and blue lights flashing.

Two poor policemen trying to half carry/wrestle some dude into the back.

I think this guy was totally wasted, and as I drove past all I could see was a pair of flabby bum cheeks [smirk] hanging out of top of his jeans.

What a disgrace! [lol] I should think he will be mortified when he sobers up!

BRIE
06-Jun-08, 16:11
sounds like hes had a good night!!!:lol:

sweetpea
06-Jun-08, 16:30
I saw him clinging onto the railings outside Central, poor dude was sleeping against them with his trousers hanging off. Talk about stopping traffic!

angela5
06-Jun-08, 20:19
There is plenty dudes walking around sober with their flabby bum cheeks hanging out their breeks.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Jun-08, 20:23
Ah,ye've all answered ma plonder to that Caithness sayin,"Whits the craic?"
I shall wear ma troosers lower from now on!!!!!

silverfox57
06-Jun-08, 20:26
sounds like hes had a good night!!!:lol:
if its the same person was sound asleep in telephone box most of night.

angela5
06-Jun-08, 20:27
I shall wear ma troosers lower from now on!!!!!

Nah Cedric you stick til the 'has yer cat died' look:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Jun-08, 20:34
Nah Cedric you stick til the 'has yer cat died' look:lol:

[lol][lol]Ye sayin ma butt crack looks like a deid cat!!!LOL

angela5
06-Jun-08, 20:37
Ye sayin ma butt crack looks like a deid cat!!!LOL

I don't know and certainly don't wanna find out:lol:

It's when yer trousers are halfway up yer legs, folk ask has yer cat died.[lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
06-Jun-08, 20:50
I don't know and certainly don't wanna find out:lol:

It's when yer trousers are halfway up yer legs, folk ask has yer cat died.[lol]

[lol]I'll have to buy a new belt and make sure ma bum isnae saggin at half mast for ma cat.I'm paranoid noo.Folk will be sayin to me now,"stop pullin up your troosers,buy a new belt!!!"LOL

Lord Flasheart
07-Jun-08, 10:15
Someone should have placed a flake between his bum cheeks so that once it had melted and he sobered up it would have convinced him he had had an "accident" .. [evil]

joxville
07-Jun-08, 13:00
Someone should have placed a flake between his bum cheeks so that once it had melted and he sobered up it would have convinced him he had had an "accident" .. [evil]

Or make him spew by asking, "Do you mind if I lick that?".:D

Lord Flasheart
07-Jun-08, 13:04
Or make him spew by asking, "Do you mind if I lick that?".:D

:lol::lol:

connieb19
07-Jun-08, 16:02
He didna have saggy balls did he, hanging down to his knees?
Or am I thinking of someone else? :eek:

Lord Flasheart
07-Jun-08, 16:12
He didna have saggy balls did he, hanging down to his knees?
Or am I thinking of someone else? :eek:

Connie, I scrolled down and read your post and promptly sprayed coffee all over the keyboard !! .. pure class.

Im so tempted to ask if you actually know TWO men whose testicles reach their knees !! .. :eek: .. but I wont as the keyboard needs to dry off.

connieb19
07-Jun-08, 16:21
Connie, I scrolled down and read your post and promptly sprayed coffee all over the keyboard !! .. pure class.

Im so tempted to ask if you actually know TWO men whose testicles reach their knees !! .. :eek: .. but I wont as the keyboard needs to dry off.
Better than that, I know someone with wonky testicles. One is pointing towards his chin and the other towards his knees. :confused

Lord Flasheart
07-Jun-08, 16:28
Better than that, I know someone with wonky testicles. One is pointing towards his chin and the other towards his knees. :confused

That sounds a bit painful really .. was he ever in Viz .. name of Buster Gonad ??

joxville
07-Jun-08, 16:35

Is he an Oriental gentleman? I was just wondering since he has chin-knees balls. :D:D

joxville
07-Jun-08, 16:38
Is he an Oriental gentleman? I was just wondering since he has chin-knees balls. :D:D

I'm never eating sweet and sour balls again!!

connieb19
07-Jun-08, 16:39
Is he an Oriental gentleman? I was just wondering since he has chin-knees balls. :DI have visions now of those balls smeared in sweet and sour sauce. It's making me kinda hungry.

Looby2K7
07-Jun-08, 16:42
chin-knees sweet and sour balls, can you fit 2 in ur mouth at the same time????

connieb19
07-Jun-08, 16:44
chin-knees sweet and sour balls, can you fit 2 in ur mouth at the same time????No but I can juggle with 6, and that's with one hand behind my back. :D

Lord Flasheart
07-Jun-08, 17:34
No but I can juggle with 6, and that's with one hand behind my back. :D

Connie .. Marry Me.

connieb19
07-Jun-08, 17:42
Connie .. Marry Me.Ok!:Razz
Wonky Balls, if you're reading this, you're dumped, you can come around and pick up your smelly drawers and your Robinson Crusoe video whenever you want. [disgust]

07-Jun-08, 17:53
Thread closed by Moderator.