PDA

View Full Version : playstation 3 help

dandod
06-Jun-08, 00:10
i seem to be having problems playing games online.i can connect to the internet but i can not get into the store or play games online.is anybody else having these problems.:~(

theone
06-Jun-08, 00:14
i seem to be having problems playing games online.i can connect to the internet but i can not get into the store or play games online.is anybody else having these problems.:~(

Is there an error message?

dandod
06-Jun-08, 00:18
yes it says an error has occured and you have been signed out of the playstation network and then some numbers in brackets.

theone
06-Jun-08, 00:23
Same here.

The network must be down for maintenance?

dandod
06-Jun-08, 00:26
maybe everybody is playing bad company battlefield online and the server went down.i played it this afternoon really good game.hope its working soon.

Lord Flasheart
06-Jun-08, 11:19
I would check your wireless or ethernet connection under the seetings menu on the PS3 and then try to sign in again. I have a 60GB one and it is a nightmare at times for this kind of thing, when playing COD4 I often to have to unplug the hub and reboot it.

My ISP does updates every now and then and knocks it out, could be the same thing.

dandod
06-Jun-08, 13:03
I would check your wireless or ethernet connection under the seetings menu on the PS3 and then try to sign in again. I have a 60GB one and it is a nightmare at times for this kind of thing, when playing COD4 I often to have to unplug the hub and reboot it.

My ISP does updates every now and then and knocks it out, could be the same thing.

mine is the 60 gb aswell but never had any problems like this before.unplugged the hub but it was not that as the laptop was still working.the playstation is now working again thanks for the advice.

BazzaG
06-Jun-08, 16:12
Got info that they had taken down there servers for maintance, Was on a panic wen C.o.D 4 wouldnt go online lol