PDA

View Full Version : Barbers opening on a monday?

liz19
05-Jun-08, 11:47
The barbers at Shear Genius is thinking of changing it's opening hours so that it is also open on a Monday but not sure how it will take off any thoughts??? :D:D

joxville
05-Jun-08, 15:17
The barbers at Shear Genius is thinking of changing it's opening hours so that it is also open on a Monday but not sure how it will take off any thoughts??? :D:D

Maybe they'll trim their hours on a Saturday.:D

joxville
05-Jun-08, 15:19
This just highlights how stuck in the past they were.:D

wifie
05-Jun-08, 15:42
Groannnnnnnn Jox! ;) Think it is a great idea! All hairdressers should do it - lost count of the number of times I've gone to phone one only to realise it is Monday and they will be shut!

gollach
05-Jun-08, 16:03
The barbers opposite the old post office is already open on a Monday and they are always busy.

joxville
05-Jun-08, 16:07
Groannnnnnnn Jox! ;) Think it is a great idea! All hairdressers should do it - lost count of the number of times I've gone to phone one only to realise it is Monday and they will be shut!

Just post a notice on the org if you want to find out if a place is open-there is usually someone on that could advise you!!:D

liz19
05-Jun-08, 19:52

This barbers is a relatively new business and took on the hours that the salons in caithness as a general run

liz19
05-Jun-08, 19:54
The barbers opposite the old post office is already open on a Monday and they are always busy.

think they close a different day of the week instead

gollach
05-Jun-08, 22:20
think they close a different day of the week instead

Yes, they close on Thursdays instead.

chr15
05-Jun-08, 22:51
great idea, the one by the old post office is also open on a monday but as i have been getting my haircut regularly in shear genius its handy because im off on monday afternoons.

liz19
06-Jun-08, 19:22
I have never understood why hairdressers are closed on mondays anyway anyone else hve idea why?