PDA

View Full Version : Verging on the Ridiculous

Venture
05-Jun-08, 08:00
Don't despair ladies if you are unlucky in love and can't find a man you could always have a date with a fence. Yes I did say fence. Or you could go a bit up market and settle for the Eiffel Tower. Having watched last night's Channel 5 programme entitiled Married to the Eiffel Tower. Here we had women who were in love with objects. For example the Berlin Wall, a waltzer at the fair and a fence. These women obviously had deep rooted psychological problems but this was bizarre to say the least. Definitely puts a whole new slant on the phrase "being in a solid relationship".

http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/sunday-review/living/i-married-the-eiffel-tower-832519.html

floyed
05-Jun-08, 08:25
These women are off the rockers, the person doing the marrying must have a few screws loose too.

tigger2u
05-Jun-08, 09:49
At least some of these relationship have a solid foundation :roll:

groanssss ok that was bad lol[lol]

Who do they call when the relationship ends...Demolition team ?:confused

tigger2u
05-Jun-08, 09:57
Now the Waltzer is a puzzler, when others get on it....is that grounds for cheating ? hmmmmmmmmmmm :roll:

I must not listen to the voice's:eek:, I must not listen to the voice's :eek:

mccaugm
05-Jun-08, 10:48
At least some of these relationship have a solid foundation :roll:

groanssss ok that was bad lol[lol]

Who do they call when the relationship ends...Demolition team ?:confused

Was thinking much the same thing, how do you divorce an inanimate object? "Nout as queer as folk" as they say.

Venture
05-Jun-08, 10:56
Now the Waltzer is a puzzler, when others get on it....is that grounds for cheating ? hmmmmmmmmmmm :roll:

I must not listen to the voice's:eek:, I must not listen to the voice's

Maybe they have an open relationship. [lol]

tigger2u
05-Jun-08, 11:47
On the divorce, Who gets custody of the rivets ?:roll:

scorrie
05-Jun-08, 15:03
I don't know about "Verging on the ridiculous" but surely anyone marrying fences and walls are "Bordering on the ridiculous" ;)

I heard that the woman who married the Berlin Wall was caught cheating on it with a fence. Scorrie sources claim that the woman's explanation for this action was:-

"I just woke up one morning, looked at this wall lying in bed beside me, and thought - there's got to be Mortar' life than this!!"

joxville
05-Jun-08, 15:13
I don't know about "Verging on the ridiculous" but surely anyone marrying fences and walls are "Bordering on the ridiculous" ;)

I heard that the woman who married the Berlin Wall was caught cheating on it with a fence. Scorrie sources claim that the woman's explanation for this action was:-

"I just woke up one morning, looked at this wall lying in bed beside me, and thought - there's got to be Mortar' life than this!!"

Things aren't going too well with the fence either, she feels they are just painting over the cracks.

joxville
05-Jun-08, 15:15
I'd quite happily marry the Audi R8 I see every day going to work. As long as the stunning brunette that drives it is part of the deal. :D

Venture
05-Jun-08, 15:52
Things aren't going too well with the fence either, she feels they are just painting over the cracks.

Same sort of thing with the woman who divorced the San Fransisco Bridge. She soon got over it. ;)

scorrie
05-Jun-08, 18:15
Same sort of thing with the woman who divorced the San Fransisco Bridge. She soon got over it. ;)

I heard that she cited the fact that being married to the Bridge was taking it's TOLL, as the reason for divorce ;)

George Brims
05-Jun-08, 19:31
Tigger2u's sig: I must not listen to the voice's, I must not listen to the voice's
You must listen to the voices. The voices are telling you to stop using so many apostrophes.