PDA

View Full Version : Revlon

Moi x
04-Jun-08, 20:47
Quick question as I have to leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow to drive up north.

Is there anywhere in Thurso that sells Revlon Glimmer Gloss or should I stop off in Perth on the way?

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum but it's an emergency!

Moi x

Tighsonas4
04-Jun-08, 20:54
dont know what that really is[some sort of paint???]but to be on the safe side you would be better trying perth or inverness safe journey take care tony

DeHaviLand
04-Jun-08, 20:57
hehehe, thats right Tony. Some kind of paint, for the ladies lips :Razz

chaz
04-Jun-08, 20:57
Quick question as I have to leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow to drive up north.

Is there anywhere in Thurso that sells Revlon Glimmer Gloss or should I stop off in Perth on the way?

Moi x

My eldest daughter thinks superdrug in wick sell it :)

Moi x
04-Jun-08, 21:08
hehehe, thats right Tony. Some kind of paint, for the ladies lips :RazzWould you like me to paint some Strawberry Sizzle on your lips? You'd look wonderful and it'd last for days. ROFL!

Thanks for the info chaz. I couldn't remember whether Boots sell it.

Moi x

DeHaviLand
04-Jun-08, 21:11
Would you like me to paint some Strawberry Sizzle on your lips? You'd look wonderful and it'd last for days. ROFL!

Thanks for the info chaz. I couldn't remember whether Boots sell it.

Moi x

Hey. I look wonderful anyway. but if you think it would help. go ahead. Gotta catch me first though :D

Moi x
04-Jun-08, 21:21
That won't be a problem, I'm quick on the uptake. ;)

Better keep some acetone handy in case you don't like the taste. :lol:

Moi x

scorrie
04-Jun-08, 21:47

Moi x

Ooh, Lip Gloss Emergency. Better give these people a shout, I am sure they can help:-

http://www.msf.org/

Tighsonas4
05-Jun-08, 17:02
hehehe, thats right Tony. Some kind of paint, for the ladies lips :Razz
thought it was some sort of decoration.must be a special paint [lol] [lol] tony

Moi x
08-Jun-08, 00:17
Thank you everyone for your help but I stopped off on the way and didn't need it in the end.

I enjoyed my flying visit, thanks to everyone who made it special. You know who you are.

Last I heard, scorrie and DeHaviland were taking emergency anatomy lessons. :lol:

Moi x

Amy-Winehouse
08-Jun-08, 00:22
dont know what that really is[some sort of paint???]but to be on the safe side you would be better trying perth or inverness safe journey take care tony

Lol pmsl at your post mate[lol][lol] sorry but I had to laugh at your innocence

Moi x
08-Jun-08, 00:30
Hey Amy, at least he was right about it being some sort of paint. And he didn't try to paint his lips with it like the other pair did. :lol:

Moi x

DeHaviLand
08-Jun-08, 00:50
Thank you everyone for your help but I stopped off on the way and didn't need it in the end.

I enjoyed my flying visit, thanks to everyone who made it special. You know who you are.

Last I heard, scorrie and DeHaviland were taking emergency anatomy lessons. :lol:

Moi x

Anatomy?? Whats the position of the stars got to do with it? :D

Moi x
08-Jun-08, 00:57
Sorry for taking the pisces but I couldn't resist it.

Moi x