PDA

View Full Version : Your Pets Memorium

teenybash
04-Jun-08, 11:01
So many of us have loved and lost our pet and find there is no where for us to leave our memories and the love we shared with our four legged friends..... a place where we can share and bring together those funny whiskered little faces, the clumsy cuddles, the wagging tails or warm snuggles as they lay on our laps or flattened us on the sofa.
If you feel you would like to leave your words of rememberance of pets past, you are welcome to share, right here.........:cry: :o :o)

Ash
04-Jun-08, 11:27
my wee shetland sheepdog bex died over 4 years ago, i still miss him, we all still get tears in our eyes if we talk about him

:(

MISS K
04-Jun-08, 12:01
Next month will be a year since we lost jake, it was the most horrendous time, i still cry when i think of it, we now have 2 gorgeous new dogs, who have helped so much in moving on, we recently did a sponsored walk in memory of jake and climbed one of his favourite hills "Fyrish", and raised over £400 for www.labrescue.co.uk (http://www.labrescue.co.uk)

binbob
04-Jun-08, 16:20
for my

rex
scamp
sherry
gemma
lucy
jack
millie
breagh
bliss
sumo
charlie
primrose
becky
pippa
abbi
maisie
all of my lost dogs since childhood and beyond....always loved,never forgotten...

Liz
04-Jun-08, 18:05
Sheila
Pepi
Tasha
Timmy
are all my dog bairns who have crossed Rainbow Bridge

Paddy
Fred
Baba
Moggy
Fluffy
Rusty
Tiggy
are my cat bairns who are waiting at the end of the bridge

Also various hamsters;mice;rabbits;ducks and hens.

All much loved and missed.

What a reunion there will be one day!!!!:D

kriklah
04-Jun-08, 23:12
To Arbuthnot and Esmerelda (Arby and Esmy)cats, and Ben the dog, childhood pets that all live a long life.

To Tribble, the first cat i got when married, lived for nine good years.

To Small Fry, the chinchilla who lived for 10 days, and Little Kitten, just one day, both called to the big wild afterlife in the sky before their lives have truly begun.

May they all be at peace.

mccaugm
04-Jun-08, 23:50
To Felix, my shiny black,half siamese cat, who died 2 years ago last month, still think about you. You lived an amazing 17 years and were my sweetie till the end. (Welling up as I write). You saw me thorough my teens, marriage, two children, divorce, remarriage & another baby. You were my constant when everything was going wrong and when it all became right again. I miss you. May you be happy in the cat heaven you went to.

binbob
05-Jun-08, 10:24
just need to add my lovely orange roan cocker spaniel,zoe.i waited 12 years for zoe and she very sadly died at the young age of 4...auto immune haemolytic anaemia.she was just gone overnight...she was grandmother of my lottie.
such a lovely shining example of true cocker qualities.
bless u...x

teenybash
05-Jun-08, 21:40
To all my darlings from childhood to present.............I am so glad you all let me share your walk through life....I miss you all.
Nelson, my first cat, Rover, you were my first dog............
Terry, Sherry,Jimmy, Bruno,Teddy, Tosh, Tow,Mufti,Jock, Roy and Boots my special doggy friends....and all the unwanted stray cats who chose to make their home with me......Some day I'll see you all again.

Phoenix200416
06-Jun-08, 20:02
To Milo who was put to sleep a month ago today...he will always be in my heart and thoughts and I hope that he is in a better place where he is happy and can run free...

teenybash
18-Jun-08, 23:38
Let's never forget our furry, wooly or feathered friends.....

ciderally
20-Jun-08, 21:18
To ....
Tojo ........my old english sheepdog
Muffin ......my St. Bernard
never can be forgotten....so many many happy memories

the charlatans
21-Jun-08, 06:01
To Sam the slightly nutty but very lovable Springer Spaniel who has been gone now for 12 years but we don't forget him and we still expect to see him sneaking onto the settee in mums house.
To my canaries and budgies, Geordie 1 2 and 3 and Fergies 1 and 2, I don't miss the mess but i do miss your cheeping.
To my hamsters who gave me hours of entertainment trying the Great Escape like Steve McQueen and even more hours of looking for them under cabinets and beds. I'd love another but current dog would just try and eat them.
And to all my fish that have swam in my tank.
I don't feel sad thinking about you all because I was glad to know you but I do miss you.

cuddlepop
21-Jun-08, 09:35
To Clyde my nutty cross collie who sadly was too mad to train.:(
To Laddy my adopted collie who my future mother in law sadly ran over afew days before my wedding.
Mr Clyde was a very special collie pup that was my companion on many a lonely night stuck in up at the hostle in Uig.He saddly passed away in his sleep one night.Only 5 but had a "spoilt rotton" life by everyone who stayed at the hostle.
Then there was a large gap with loads of "adopted dogs" never staying just passing through.

Now sadly I've lost Connie.She came to us a cowering timid wee beastie,who was terrified of men.Thankfully we managed to show her that not all men are monsters and life really was great.

That dog was so special in so many ways that I doubt I'll ever find another quiet like her.:D

compo
22-Jun-08, 16:53
today our family sufered a great loss of a faithful friend and great pet. at aprox 14-00 whilst walking bailey with my diaghters at aukengill baily was swept to his death by a large wave i myself and my eldest where almost swept away. as a chessi he loved the water and when let of the lead was straight in. we have lost a dear friend and i blame myself for his loss. we all miss him..

cuddlepop
22-Jun-08, 18:03
today our family sufered a great loss of a faithful friend and great pet. at aprox 14-00 whilst walking bailey with my diaghters at aukengill baily was swept to his death by a large wave i myself and my eldest where almost swept away. as a chessi he loved the water and when let of the lead was straight in. we have lost a dear friend and i blame myself for his loss. we all miss him..

Oh compo what a tragic accident you must be all so upset.
I'm really at a loss what to say to you :~(

teenybash
22-Jun-08, 18:10
What utter devastation you all must be feeling....it is unimaginable.
My heart and soul goes out to you..............

Liz
22-Jun-08, 18:52

OMG that is awful! I know that all of us can imagine how you are feeling and send heartfelt sympathy for your terrible loss!

You should not blame yourself as it was a tragic accident. In time you will find comfort in knowing that Bailey passed over doing something he loved.

So very sorry. xxx

ciderally
22-Jun-08, 20:02
what an awfull thing to happen...but it was an accident....not that saying it helps any...cant imagine how you and your family are feeling ....such sad sad news ....can only send you all huggsxxxx and thank god you and your son made it out....

compo
23-Jun-08, 20:17
thank you all for your kind wishes we are all a bit down..went back to try to recover him but no sign of him..thank you all

Anne x
28-Oct-08, 22:39
Sad day in our house Remembering today Morag Cocker Spaniel who today went to sleep lifelong Partner of Jocky Mum of Gabby my dog love and kisses to Granny Beth xxx

DeHaviLand
01-Nov-08, 15:09
Tessa, utterly faithful and loving, mischievous and often pregnant, my small black lab. Put to sleep today at 14 years and 6 days.

Sophie, my young yellow lab, found on the org, and passed away on 22nd September at just 3 years and 6 months.

Dollar, my giant and extremely handsome black lab, father to 78 pups. Simply the best. Taken in his prime on 16th September 2006.

Terrific memories of them all, but a very sad time.

binbob
02-Nov-08, 00:33
so very sorry to hear this...i can only send hugs to u too.i can not imagine how u must feel.
take care...bailey will be waiting at the rainbow bridge.

tan422
04-Nov-08, 08:40
I got a tattoo of my beloved dog that died back in january, she was a chocoloate lab she was 12, I got her photo on my back, some people might think that I am mad, but i feel that she will always have a part of me, it still hurts talking about her:(

Liz
04-Nov-08, 13:26
I got a tattoo of my beloved dog that died back in january, she was a chocoloate lab she was 12, I got her photo on my back, some people might think that I am mad, but i feel that she will always have a part of me, it still hurts talking about her:(

If people think you are mad then that is there problem! I would be too squeamish to get a tattoo!

She will always be a part of you. Not just because of the tattoo but because of the memories and the love you shared.

carasmam
04-Nov-08, 15:51

I dont think you are mad, I think it is a lovely sentiment :)

I thought of getting a wee tattoo of Cara but because she is white I dont know if it would work. Mind you I am as white as a sheet so could get a pencil drawing type one.

teenybash
04-Nov-08, 16:31
I got a tattoo of my beloved dog that died back in i feel that she will always have a part of me, it still hurts talking about her:(

Tan.... your beautiful lady will always be a part of you. Your tatoo to help you continue that closeness..............and a very special place etched forever in your heart............someday you will smile when you remember those special moments that you shared.:~(

DeHaviLand
05-Nov-08, 00:43

I have a tattoo of Dollar on my arm. Next will be a tattoo of Tessa's paw-print. Nobody ever said I was mad. Well, not to my face anyway :)

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
24-Nov-08, 00:01
it;s been 11 months since I lost Dottie, a wonderful thoroughbred mare that was as manic as I was - although a lot more beautiful ................ I miss her every day!!

RIP dottie..............

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd231/MAFGERS/dotandellie.jpg

teenybash
23-Jan-09, 00:41
Romani my beautiful dark little lady,I will miss you......................:~(

teenybash
23-Oct-09, 21:48
To my little Kisses who died in August......my special little patchwork cat.
I miss you.
Socks, my beautiful honey coloured staghound friend. You came into my life and I learned to smile again..............I will miss and love you for ever.......

dragonfly
23-Oct-09, 22:15
for past cats Gin & Chip

for another cat Flynn who was taken in March (I'm sure it was to let Brodie live) and for our faithful Bracken who was loved by all the cats, Bailey, Brodie and us humans too

hoping Nan is looking after you all xxxxx

BINBOB
23-Oct-09, 22:38
For Barney [blue roan cocker] aged almost 3.
bred by Jane....owned and dearly loved by Margaret.Grandson of my Saffi.x

Never forgotten,wee man.

butterfly
23-Oct-09, 23:36
Compo,please dont blame yourself for this tragic accident.Remember the good times.My thoughts are with you and your family.

hercs22
24-Oct-09, 10:18
my childhood pet cats Tootsie and Mister lost Tootsie when she was run over an sadly Mister not long after, no apperant physical reason but he wasnt a people cat he stood at the top of our drive and pined for Tootsie everyday for a few months after she'd gone.

My gorgeous little pony Peanuts who was a grumpy madam at times but i loved her with all my heart. Had to make the hardest desicion of my life getting her put down 18th june 2006

teenybash
18-Aug-10, 11:42
For all our beloved pets........

Liz
18-Aug-10, 13:08
Sad day as had to say goodbye to my darling cat Charly. He came to us a stray when he was about 3 years old. He spent two years living in the shed as wouldn't come into the house. Spent many a night in the shed by a gas fire and candlelight either waiting for him to come 'home' or to keep him company.

He was the most loving cat I could ever wish to have and it so hard to say goodbye although I know we will meet again.

Goodbye my darling boy and thankyou for all the years of love you gave me.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/Lizzybif/CharlyandSuzyinbed025.jpg

balto
18-Aug-10, 14:32
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Can i add at the bottom, in memory of butch he was my 1st dog i owned after leaving home he died age 12 , his struggle had gone on to long, so he got put to sleep jan o6, then there is sandy he died nov 09, sam may 10 and benny june 10, see you on the other side boys love always xxxx

balto
18-Aug-10, 15:00
found this website, where you can light a candle for your lost pet, well mayby a virtual candle. www.petloss.com (http://www.petloss.com)