PDA

View Full Version : Weather for 14th June

ber219
03-Jun-08, 15:48
I know this is a little early but wondering if there were any wonderful orger's out there that could possibly read the weather charts and tell me what sort of weather is predicted for the 14th June and the days leading up to it.

I'm getting married on the 14th and it's in a marque in Berriedale and just hoping and wishing and keeping everything crossed that it will be a nice day.

Tighsonas4
03-Jun-08, 17:34
wait until tuggmistres sees this and am sure she will give you a prediction [lol]all the best and good luck :Razz tony

Tugmistress
03-Jun-08, 17:41
Way too early to tell yet! I can be reasonably accurate up to five days in advance but after that you may as well give a kid a load of symbols and tell it to pick one, and that's even the charts! they change every four hours reacting to different variables.
PM me on the 9th to remind me and i will see what i can do for you :)
sorry i can't be of more help yet.

rfr10
03-Jun-08, 18:08
Way too early to tell yet! I can be reasonably accurate up to five days in advance but after that you may as well give a kid a load of symbols and tell it to pick one, and that's even the charts! they change every four hours reacting to different variables.
PM me on the 9th to remind me and i will see what i can do for you :)
sorry i can't be of more help yet.

You should start charging! :)

Tighsonas4
03-Jun-08, 19:38
the really famous people dont charge and tuggs knows you know [lol] tony

Tom Cornwall
03-Jun-08, 20:10
I think you can say that there won't be any frost or snow.:):) so you won't need your snow shoes