PDA

View Full Version : dance classes

johnlc
03-Jun-08, 11:21
hi am thinking of starting dance classes,eg hip hop but would love if anyone out there has experience in ballet as i would love to combine the two together as it does look good.
Could u plz contact me if anyone has ballet experience:)

chaz
03-Jun-08, 12:54
Hi,
Are you going to do competitive hip hop, my lot love hip hop but dont dance it anymore.My eldest is doing her dance teachers but sorry not ballet.The other two do freestyle and slow, dance is a great way of keeping fit and having fun:)
Hope classess go well.:)

johnlc
05-Jun-08, 20:15
ye well i hope things goes well as there is nufin much up here about hip hop and like u say dancing is a great exercise.
Thanxs:)

al
05-Jun-08, 20:58
hi am thinking of starting dance classes,eg hip hop but would love if anyone out there has experience in ballet as i would love to combine the two together as it does look good.
Could u plz contact me if anyone has ballet experience:)
Hi there, I have a ballet school in wick. and i am wanting to introduce as many differrent types of dance styles possible to children and adults. I used to dance professionally in contempory dance and jazz and now am a fully qualified Ballet teacher.So would be great to maybe have a chat with you. jill

scottishbird1890
13-Jun-08, 12:41
I think it would be great to do this and I've spken to few others who think used to do street dancing. IT would be great if you coudl do something like this on a sat or sunday as theres never anything on at weekends.

egregory
13-Jun-08, 12:45
I am no spring chicken, but what is hip hop??

caithnessgirl
13-Jun-08, 13:13
Please keep us informed if you are going to do this as I would definitely be interested in hip hop classes!! :)