PDA

View Full Version : Alice in Blunderland has moved

Alice in Blunderland
02-Jun-08, 17:16
Weeboyagee must be delighted

No more ques for the bathroom

No more toys on the floor

No more benefits of a wife without having a wife ;)

CONNIE the place is all yours for you and your brothers !!!

Brie hows your house doing

This is a picture of the new pad and yes folks its no longer pink thought it was too much for the neighbours.

Blondie
02-Jun-08, 18:14
Whens the housewarming?

canuck
02-Jun-08, 18:30
It has been a long time, but surely worth the wait.

Alice, the house is gorgeous.

Margaret M.
02-Jun-08, 19:24
Lovely home, Alice, I'm sure you will enjoy it. I bet Weeboyagee is very lonely now.

Alice in Blunderland
02-Jun-08, 19:41
Lovely home, Alice, I'm sure you will enjoy it. I bet Weeboyagee is very lonely now.

Enjoying not having to queue for the loo in the morning...........as for Weeboyagee I believe hes missing in action again or maybe someones tied him to one of those lovelynew dual language signposts down in Inverness area.

He wont admit it but I just know hes missing me and the kids and would love to have us back.

Anyone looking for board and lodgings at a good cheap rate I can recommend someone.....:lol:

weeboyagee
02-Jun-08, 19:41
EH? Who you kiddin'? The place is nice and quiet - not lonely at all - hardly at home at the moment - but if anyone wants to know - it is currently a nice DIY job - if anyone cares to give a hand - the DIY requirement was 18 months in the making and will fairly test my skills - which are absolutely ZERO!

WBG :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
02-Jun-08, 19:42
Whens the housewarming?

As soon as I can buy in enough drink for all my fellow orgers to consume....:eek:

unicorn
02-Jun-08, 19:50
see you in 2018 then :lol:[lol]

cuddlepop
02-Jun-08, 19:52
What a beautiful House and I.m sure well worth the wait.

I see you.ve built WBG very own den,.....no got it wrong thats the conservatory,but then again it does have a good view.;)

As to the house warming,I think you'll need to supply a map so we dont get lost.:lol:

Alice in Blunderland
02-Jun-08, 19:57
What a beautiful House and I.m sure well worth the wait.

I see you.ve built WBG very own den,.....no got it wrong thats the conservatory,but then again it does have a good view.;)

As to the house warming,I think you'll need to supply a map so we dont get lost.

No Chance of getting lost.......
Head North take a right at the Smiddy Inn Thrumster past Weeboyagees Pit whoops should I say lovely abode on the left ,stop for a drinky if hes in and then head for the loch you cant miss us.;)

Conservatory has a brilliant view then again so does every window in the house.

Alice in Blunderland
02-Jun-08, 20:00
EH? Who you kiddin'? The place is nice and quiet - not lonely at all - hardly at home at the moment - but if anyone wants to know - it is currently a nice DIY job - if anyone cares to give a hand - the DIY requirement was 18 months in the making and will fairly test my skills - which are absolutely ZERO!

WBG :cool:

Goodness Weeboyagee dont go putting yourself down now Im sure you have many skills you dont want to be putting Connie off you before shes even moved in now do you ????

BRIE
03-Jun-08, 11:05
the house looks amazing alice in blunderland. bet your so relived to be in at last! those final few weeks watching it take shape are the real killer arent they! I just want to be in our new house now!!
Our house is coming on well hopefully be in by july. fingers crossed for me everyone really have to be in for August ready for our home birth:eek:

Alice in Blunderland
03-Jun-08, 11:33
the house looks amazing alice in blunderland. bet your so relived to be in at last! those final few weeks watching it take shape are the real killer arent they! I just want to be in our new house now!!
Our house is coming on well hopefully be in by july. fingers crossed for me everyone really have to be in for August ready for our home birth:eek:

Good luck with the moving and the home birth :eek:

It was a long haul but worth it in the end. The view we have is truly lovely

Sporran
03-Jun-08, 14:47
Wow, what a fabulous looking house, Alice! :cool: I wouldn't mind one like that myself! :D

Alice in Blunderland
03-Jun-08, 15:26
Wow, what a fabulous looking house, Alice! I wouldn't mind one like that myself!

No problems I can send you the plans ;) or for an extra large wad of cash I may consider selling.........not :lol:

It took almost a year to build but worth the wait and it was so nice to pick everything for ourselves from adding the bay window right down to the inside doors and finishings.

BRIE
04-Jun-08, 15:21
No problems I can send you the plans ;) or for an extra large wad of cash I may consider selling.........not :lol:

It took almost a year to build but worth the wait and it was so nice to pick everything for ourselves from adding the bay window right down to the inside doors and finishings.

Thats what I love too, being able to pick everything you want & being able to change your mind if you dont like it! & once your in theres no DIY to do for years:lol: