PDA

View Full Version : Lost Cat - Killimster

Poppy_88
02-Jun-08, 10:54
Our large black and white tom cat, has been missing for a week now. He is very friendly, with lovely markings and bright green eyes. Answers to "Sidney".

We have checked the area around Killimster and asked our neighbours to keep a look out, we hope he has just gone off on a hunting expedition as he is a keen hunter, but he has never been away for so long so we are starting to worry now, naturally.

If you have spotted a cat that fits Sid's description, in the Killimster/Keiss/Lyth (One theory is he has wandered too far & lost his way) area please let me know.

Mob no: 07704957222

dancingtaz13
19-Aug-08, 17:32
Hi,

any update on finding your cat at all? Could you possibly show a picture of him or describe his markings please?

Cheers,
Mandy

teenybash
22-Aug-08, 15:37
Hopes for Sids safe return......silage and barley being drawn in might attract him to good hunting .....

carasmam
22-Aug-08, 23:14
I saw a black and white cat on the Killimster to Westerloch road yesterday afternoon. I wouldn't say it was a big cat, more long and lean. It was quite timid when we approached and ran off into farm buildings on the left hand side, round the corner after the quarry. Hope Sidney is found safe and well soon

Poppy_88
03-Sep-08, 16:05
Hi,

Thank you for your messages about Sid. Sadly he hasn't returned, i thought i spotted him on that road aswell Carasman, it could well have been, i hope he is just attracted to the farm for hunting. He is a very friendly cat though, it would be out of character for him to run away! I do still hope he will come home :~(

dancingtaz13
03-Sep-08, 18:37
Could you pop a picture of him on here at all please? Just helps for when we get cats handed into Balmore. Or if its easier to email me a pic of him.

Phoenix200416
01-Oct-08, 17:26
Any news about Sidney? I hope he has been found safe!