PDA

View Full Version : Lightning

Nivelo
02-Jun-08, 02:35
Anyone else hearing thunder. I'm in bed but there was deffinatly a flash and there is alot of rummblings going on outside.
I'm in Wick BTW lol

Mr P Cannop
02-Jun-08, 04:25
i can hear something here in thurso too 4.25am

silverfox57
02-Jun-08, 07:25
seen three flashes of lighting west of thurso at same time ,hoped dounreay had not blown up, or would have been heading south fast,

Gizmo
02-Jun-08, 08:24
Yeah i saw and heard it, i was half asleep when the first lightning flash happened, and as i was half asleep i wasn't sure what was going on....but i soon found out when the roll of thunder woke me up and sent my cats completely batty...lol

ocd
02-Jun-08, 12:24
Yeah, there certainly was thunder about 3.30am this morning

floyed
02-Jun-08, 12:58
I missed it was in the land of nod, i like thunder storms wonder if we will get some more over the coming days it has been very close:D

bonami
02-Jun-08, 13:10
Heard thunder at some time through the night.Forgot about it till I read this thread too sleepy headed to know what time it was.

Gizmo
02-Jun-08, 13:12
I missed it was in the land of nod, i like thunder storms wonder if we will get some more over the coming days it has been very close:D

I love them aswell, i even considered getting up and going outside for a bit, but as the thunder claps were so far apart i decided to stay in bed.

joxville
02-Jun-08, 15:38
The point of this thread being........?

Solus
02-Jun-08, 15:41
you mean there is a time 4.25 am, no way !!!

silverfox57
02-Jun-08, 19:02
The point of this thread being........?
lightning over caithness on sunday night .

George Brims
02-Jun-08, 20:43
Yes, it's midway between staggering in from the pub very late and getting up to go fishing very early. Try not to do both the same morning though.

canuck
02-Jun-08, 21:53

It is kind of like Brigadoon. It happens only once in a long while.

Julia
02-Jun-08, 22:01
Didn't see the lightning but heard the thunder quite clearly, it woke up all the neighbouring scorries! They were squawking about it for ages after [disgust]