PDA

View Full Version : Lost Season Finale....(Not A Spoiler)

Gizmo
01-Jun-08, 22:55
Wow!....what a curve ball ending to the end of another fantastic season, certainly didnt see that one coming, season 5 in Feb 2009 can't come quick enough :)

dancingtaz13
01-Jun-08, 23:00
You on about the series Lost? I thought that had finished cos we never saw it back on TV again from last month or did it change to another channel or something?

Gizmo
01-Jun-08, 23:15
No it took a break at the end of March for around 6 weeks, this was due to the writers strike that took place last year in the states, it came back on air still on Sky one 5 weeks ago, and tonight was the finale.....and it was ace :)

kriklah
02-Jun-08, 07:25
really was brilliant, but still leaves loads of unanswered questions, and a whole load of new ones!!!!! just wish it wasnt so long to wait for season 5, that and season 3 of heros which is due to start in september (at least in the states anyway)

BazzaG
02-Jun-08, 10:15
I must admit that i was getting tired of Lost as i felt the have dragged it abit to much but watching the season finale all i can saw i WOW, great ending and looking forward to the next season, Its not as gripping as Prison Break but still worth the watch

ocd
02-Jun-08, 12:23
It was so good!!! Can't wait for the next series!!!

Gizmo
02-Jun-08, 12:32
Me and the missus kinda lost the way about 3/4 through series two, after missing a couple of episodes we kinda drifted away from it and lost interest, but after watching the season 2 and 3 dvd boxsets within a week earlier this year we were totally hooked again, i don't tend to watch an awful lot of tv but Lost just has me hook line and sinker.

I have never seen that Prison Break, heard it's pretty good though, must give it a try sometime, it's normally just 'My Name Is Earl' 'Big Bang Theory' 'Lost' 'Heroes' 'Dirty Sexy Money' 'Mock The Week' 'Have I Got News For You' & 'Two And A Half Men' that i watch or have watched on a regular basis.

Ha...and there's me saying a don't tend to watch a lot of tv :)

dancingtaz13
02-Jun-08, 19:22
Oh no.... i never saw any of it then after it came back on!! Darn it..... :(