handfull spring onions
handfull parsley
100g gouda
50 g feta
2 tables spoons olive oil
sea salt
black pepper

heat oven to 200c

finely chop your spring onions, garlic and parsley.
cut gouda and feta into small pieces.

add tablespoon olive oil to pan and heat, add spring onions and garlic, fry lightly. break two eggs into large bowl, add mince and mix well, add parsley and the cheese again mixing in well, sea salt and black pepper to taste, add the fried spring onions and garlic and mix well in for last time.
Place in a tray or bread tray, add a tablespoon olive oil and shape mixture like a loaf or into breadtray. Heat in oven for 1 hour, allow to cool before slicing.
the recipe i was given had double the amounts of cheese, 200 g gouda and 100g feta but i thought it to much. Its up to taste and what you prefer.
Hope you enjoy.

wifie
01-Jun-08, 22:50
Yep less cheese may be better - good recipe!

Kenn
03-Jun-08, 21:13
Very tasty made it today so can recommend.

the charlatans
05-Jun-08, 14:05
ta Solus, always wondered how meatloaf was made, think I'll give it a wee go.

But - do you have to listen to Meatloaf's music when you are cooking it for it be a success?? I'd do anything, but i won't do that..........:lol:

wifie
07-Jun-08, 00:50
Been tryin for a day and a half now to think of a reply using Bat Out of Hell but I can't - I must be slippin Charl! :~( ;)

Solus
07-Jun-08, 09:53
For crying out loud !! If you really want to.... :lol:

hotrod4
21-Jul-08, 15:22
I quite often grate some carrot, dice some raw onion, a tablespoon of tom puree to mine.
Then I make it like a loaf and put smoked bacon rashers over the top and cling film it until i cook it. It changes the flavour and is lush!!