PDA

View Full Version : Hope the CCTV was working

bky
31-May-08, 18:34
I hope the CCTV was working in Thurso recently,and they find out who wrecked the fountain in the town square, im really ticked off that some gets a kick out off damaging a memorial to a really decent bloke (Sandy Millar - shoe shop) [evil]

joxville
31-May-08, 18:38
Even when they are caught red-handed, if it's a first offence then they get a lenient sentence. Hit them hard financially, that'll make the culprit(s) think twice about doing it again.

bky
31-May-08, 18:42
Jox I wouldn't hit them hard financially - just hit them HARD - make them re-build the fountain and advertise it on the org so as we can all go watch them

Mik.M.
31-May-08, 22:49
If and when the culprits are caught some bleeding heart liberal will say they only done it because they were a victim of some sort of abuse or trauma. Personally I think the perpetators should be staked spreadeagled on the town square and all decent people allowed 1 kick each.

the_count
31-May-08, 22:52
miknhevIf and when the culprits are caught some bleeding heart liberal will say they only done it because they were a victim of some sort of abuse or trauma. Personally I think the perpetators should be staked spreadeagled on the town square and all decent people allowed 1 kick each.

I would definitely be around for a second kick wearing a wig lol :lol:

Metalattakk
01-Jun-08, 01:29
"Roll up! Roll up! Get your burning torches here!"

Numbskulls abound tonight, I fear.

joxville
01-Jun-08, 01:48
I'd like them to bring back the stocks-I'd love to spend a couple of hours throwing rotten food at neds/hooligans.:D

Metalattakk
01-Jun-08, 02:32
I'd like them to bring back the stocks-I'd love to spend a couple of hours throwing rotten food at neds/hooligans.:D

I suppose water finds its own level...

(Incidentally, I think putting people in the stocks wouldn't really do them much harm, seeing as they would have their arms free to fend off your vegetational projectiles. But, I'm sure you took that into account. After all, it's be wrong of me to pillory you unnecessarily. ;))

Boozeburglar
01-Jun-08, 08:00
putting people in the stocks wouldn't really do them much harm, seeing as they would have their arms free to fend off your vegetational projectiles.

The stocks referred to would be those that confine the arms also, one would assume.

They may be adept at football; and thus make equal fending off in a pillory.

:)