PDA

View Full Version : Omg !

paris
28-Nov-05, 11:21
Come on ,lighten up, its nearly christmas. Lets have a laugh !Whats the most embarrasing thing you`ve ever done ?

Rheghead
28-Nov-05, 11:26
ok, you first! :)

paris
28-Nov-05, 11:27
No you, blush blush.

porshiepoo
28-Nov-05, 11:39
Bet I know what your is Paris. A certain light house!???!! lol

I still have the picture!!!!!!!

At Lassagie
28-Nov-05, 11:41
Okay I'll go first
THE most embarrassing thing Ive ever done is got so drunk at a dance in the Mercury (Shindigs Disco) I fell o'er and coulnda get back on ma feet, best pal was walking past me and I held on to her to help me get up. Those were e days that elasticated waistbands were in fashion (McAllans sold them in hunners o colours) and I pulled e troosers right doon. She wisna best pleased an when I started bein seek she didna help me get to e toilet. Ah think she wis kinda embarrassed too!! LOL

paris
28-Nov-05, 11:55
Ok porshie, so i needed a wee, but thats not my most embarassing thing ive ever done, theres loads!
When i was living in kent, many years ago , i was saying goodbye to a friend at the door. As she turned the corner i noticed someone at the bus stop, it was another friend. i pulled the door closed and ran down the road shouting cooie its me,yoo hoo !ect ( i was in my dressing gown and slippers) . As i got closer to my horror it wasnt her, so i carried on running to the next road and ran around the corner to go back to my house via the back garden. That poor woman at the bus stop must of thought i had gone mad, maybe i had ! lol . Ive never been out in my slippers since!!

paris
28-Nov-05, 12:06
P.S i now wear glasses ! LOL

porshiepoo
28-Nov-05, 13:03
[quote=paris]Ok porshie, so i needed a wee, but thats not my most embarassing thing ive ever done, theres loads!

Yeah our singing in the spiritulist churches has to be up there with the most embarrasing. lol

I know there have been many embarrassing moments for me but I can't get any particular one to spring to mind, theres been so many they must have all just rolled into one! lol

paris
28-Nov-05, 13:07
Speak for your self, i sing better than you now anyway , Miss Karaoke! or what . lol lol

porshiepoo
28-Nov-05, 13:14
Speak for your self, i sing better than you now anyway , Miss Karaoke! or what . lol lol

So how comes I could never get you to get up and sing? Huh? Huh?

Can we include funny experiences that border on stupidity in this thread? You know what i'm talking about! lol. But I thought I'd better get permission before going off topic again, cos I have a habit of that. lol.

caithpal
28-Nov-05, 13:41
A few years a go I was down in Edinburgh visiting a friend who had just bought a flat. He had gone to pick up his brother who was coming up to Edinburgh from Manchester and I was sitting in the flat watching TV. Suddenly the door bell rang and I went to the door and answered it. There was a tall quite attractive blonde standing at the door wearing a short skirt and knee high boots (and a top!). I said hello and she just walked into the house and took off her coat and sat down in the lounge (she seemed to know her way about the flat so I guessed she was a friend of my friend.

I sat and chatted with her for about 10 minutes when she eventually asked me if I was goign to pay her first or once "we had finished". I suddenly realised that my friend must have hired a prostitiute but then gone out and forgot about her. I explained the situation and she apologies and said she was on the wrong floor. My old neighbour who lives down stairs had hired her regularly and she had come to the 4th floor instead of the 3rd. She left my flat and then left the building 2 hours later! I now can't look my old 60+ year old single man neighbour in the face without smiling!

paris
28-Nov-05, 15:11
Funny how lots of you look but only a few reply to my post, What are you all hideing then,? do tell , your all under an alias anyway.

Naefearjustbeer
28-Nov-05, 17:06
Funny how lots of you look but only a few reply to my post, What are you all hideing then,? do tell , your all under an alias anyway.

Possible jail term LOL:eek: Internet alias is not always a secret many people know who I am by my user name and it is quite easy to find out someones real identity from user names and info given on message boards such as these.
I have done many embarassing things in my time and will continue to do so for the rest of my days. The poeple that know about them will be sniggering away if they read these forums. SO KEEP QUIET the money is in the post LOL!

paris
28-Nov-05, 19:38
Ok so some may laugh, but who give a dam, go on , let your hair down and tell .

DrSzin
28-Nov-05, 19:47
I once took a swig out of the bottle before pouring a glass of champers for a peer of the realm. I told him I was testing it for him. :o

sassylass
29-Nov-05, 02:10
Just last night, I embarrassed myself by saying to a friend "those are interesting earrings, are they....the back end of a cow?" Oh dear, I had mistaken the curvey part of a swan's neck for a swooping cow's tail, and the wings appeared to be cow legs. Upon closer inspection, I could see how lovely the earrings were, honest, and I promise to get my eyes checked, honest.

twee_dledee
29-Nov-05, 02:28
I was chatting to a woman in the chat rooms for a few weeks and we seemed to get along really fine. I never actually saw a picture of her but she described herself as petite,blonde hair and very pretty. we just used to talk about the weather and stuff then she started becoming a bit more suggestive and invited me down to her house, approx 150 miles. So I jumped straight on my moped and headed south, hoping for an afternoon of passion.
The village she lived in had one phone box and i had to phone her from there when i arrived as she could see it from her house. So thats what I did.
As I was waiting this very large, Pat Butcher lookalike was walking down the road in my direction. I thought Uhgg check the state of that.
But unfortunately she didnt carry on walking, she stopped and bellowed "HELLOOO". I could not believe this was the same woman.
My moped couldnt hit 65mph quick enough!!.............. My friends have never let me live it down.

Naefearjustbeer
29-Nov-05, 08:52
I have heard stories like this before, why admit it you should of kept your mates going that she was a stunner, they would never of found out LOL!!

I was chatting to a woman in the chat rooms for a few weeks and we seemed to get along really fine. I never actually saw a picture of her but she described herself as petite,blonde hair and very pretty. we just used to talk about the weather and stuff then she started becoming a bit more suggestive and invited me down to her house, approx 150 miles. So I jumped straight on my moped and headed south, hoping for an afternoon of passion.
The village she lived in had one phone box and i had to phone her from there when i arrived as she could see it from her house. So thats what I did.
As I was waiting this very large, Pat Butcher lookalike was walking down the road in my direction. I thought Uhgg check the state of that.
But unfortunately she didnt carry on walking, she stopped and bellowed "HELLOOO". I could not believe this was the same woman.
My moped couldnt hit 65mph quick enough!!.............. My friends have never let me live it down.

paris
29-Nov-05, 10:02
Afew years ago i owned 5 horses, and every morning after dropping the kids of to school a few of the mums would come round to come with me riding. There we were going across a corn field a few miles away from home and i got a fit of the giggles. Before i tell you the next bit i want you all to know it was a very cold day. What with all the laughing and haveing had 4 children the old bladder isnt what it was and yes i wet myself. I didnt tell any of the others, but if that horse could talk ,well im glad it couldnt!!!!!

Julia
29-Nov-05, 11:24
I was at a coffee evening type thing in the Assembly rooms once, there was also entertainment at it so we were all sat at coffee tables but kind of facing the stage, while I was drinking I got a fit of giggles and of course I choked and sprayed the back of the guy's head in front of me with milky coffee, as if by magic the whole room had to stop and look round at me just as it happened! I was mortified!

In my younger days on a night out in 'Zig Zags', whilst dancing away hadn't realised my skirt was all caught in my pants at the back after going to the ladies! Eventually one of my friends decided to enlighten me but I bet it wasn't when they first noticed LOL

porshiepoo
29-Nov-05, 12:17
Turning up at a fancy dress do with a mate dressed as St Trinians. We had gone the full hog. Hair that looked like we'd stuck our fingers in an electric point, tarty shirts, short skirts, school ties, high heels and fish net tights with suspenders.
Dead chuffed we were (16 at the time). Had a disco there being held by the radio one d.j's and crew.
Anyway we turned up dead excited, walked in and yep, we were the only ones in fancy dress! We were mortified. We ended up just looking like a couple of complete idiots, not to mention tarts. People must have thought we always went out dressed like that. lol

I don't rightly remember what we did to the person who told us it was fancy dress, but it couldn't have been pretty.;)
Mind you it didn't turn out a complete disaster though. The radio one d.js must have took pity on us cos they let us spend the whole night on stage with them as dancers. :)

paris
29-Nov-05, 14:46
Another tale to tell !
I was in tescos doing my weekly shop with my hubby, him pushing the trolly, me holding on to the side putting things in. i had to bend down to get something from the bottom shelf ,so had to let go of the trolly. As i stood up i put the things in and held on again, dragging him and trolly to the next isle. I carried on shopping, giveing his bottom a gentle rub(as you do ) only to hear this voice which i didnt reconize saying how nice it was. As i turned round to see what was going on, or should i say ,to see who said that, i was met by a rather dishy young man with a big grin on his face. Embarrassed or what!
Hubby was standing at the top of the isle with a smile or cringe on his face not really sure which, so i said my sorrys and of i went to finish my shopping.

porshiepoo
29-Nov-05, 15:24
My behaviour on new years eve at the millenium!

Nice party at Paris's house.
Unfortunately I had a tooth ache and a friend at the party told me to swill some whisky or rum round on it. I dutifully tried this idea but as I don't drink, ever, I was drunk within what seemed like minutes (I didn't know I was meant to swill and spit. lol). Several glasses later of god knows what concoctions I was in the kitchen adding another slab of chocolate to my drink (Seriously! Cos I don't like cherries! lol) when in walks paris's son. To this day I still don't know what made me do it but I got the biggest handful of cream cake I could find and rubbed it right in his face. After that, all hell broke loose. Food flying everywhere with all the adults joining in and all the kids crying in the next room from embarrassment. The kitchen looked like a bomb had exploded in a cake factory with the odd sausage roll chucked in for good measure.
Once we'd all clamed down and consoled the kids we took a look in the mirror, OMG! Then, deciding we should all at least wash our hair we decided to fill up the bath and take it in turns, well us girls went up and the really spooky thing was that the bath was already full. And none of us had done it. We weren't capable!
But still, the most embarrassing bit had to be a few days later when Paris got her pictures back and there I was, dancing on a blinkin table.

Saveman
29-Nov-05, 16:08
LOL! Some crackin stories there...

Having worked in the PC retail/repair industry self employed for a few years I often still get emails from wholesale companies with their latest price lists. I received one recently and replied to the very competitive price list by saying,

"could you go to the shop opposite the police station on your way home and get a tub of wine yeast please, should be about £1.50ish..."

I didn't realise that I hadn't actually sent this email to my wife until I received their reply saying,

"Excuse me?"

Realising my mistake I replied:

"Well I did say please!"

After not hearing from them again for a while I replied to them saying,

";o)
sorry wrong address...........please ignore.....unless you can get wine yeast any cheaper...."

I've still not heard back from them.... :D

paris
29-Nov-05, 17:10
Oh porshie, i had forgotten about that ! I still have the pics of that night aswell. As old as we are we still find time to "have a laugh" Some of you on here may think porshie is a bit of a grump by what she posts, but belive me shes far from it. We between us could fill this thread with funny storys of our antics and our trips to caithness before we moved up there.
REMEMBER THE POND INCIDENT !! That i will never forget, you can tell that one !

paris
29-Nov-05, 17:35
Many of you may well identify me by this next tale if you live anywhere near lybster.
A friend had just brought a rather large horse which i was asked if i could house untill the friend had built stables for it. I jumped at the chance. One sunday morning our neighbour and i decided to go out for a hack around the village. Now at this point i will tell you i have a very difficult time keeping my backside in a saddle ! My neighbour asked me if i wanted to go for a gallop. NO i said you go and i will wait here ,so of she went. There was no way the horse i was on was going to wait, and no matter how hard i tryed to pull her up she just flew of into the sunset. I didnt know it at the time but the saddle wasnt done up tight enough so was slipping to the right. WHEN we came to a stop the saddle was under the horse and me well i was hanging on for dear life around the neck . I half fell of/got of and tryed to look cool but couldnt get back on so had to climb up a dyke wall to remount. We went home . That evening we went to the pub, only to be met with cheers and laughter as although i hadnt seen anyone around earlier i had quite an audience, and not forgetting village gossip !!!

bigjjuk
29-Nov-05, 18:34
i once was sitting in a cafe full of people when i noticed a old lady struggling to get the ketchup out of the bottle, because the thickness of the sauce. I offered my help and took the bottle of the old women and replaced the lid and shook the bottle to loosen the ketchup. Unfortunately i didnt replace the lid on the bottle properly and preceeded to fling ketchup across the whole cafe covering at least 8 people with the poor old women getting the the bulk of it. The was one large blob of ketchup the size of a flattened tennis ball spread across her cheek and down her neck, she wasnt very pleased with me helping her. I left my food and left the cafe rather quickly

porshiepoo
30-Nov-05, 20:09
Just one more. lol

A couple of years ago I started using a sunbed at the salon, one of those stand up ones.
I went in this particular day and saw the tan accelerators next to the till so I bought one for my session that day. In I went, lathered it on including my face and stood under for 10 minutes. I felt a bit tingly when I was in there but thought nothing of it. When I got out I looked in the mirror to see if I could see a difference. O..M..G! I looked like a beetroot, my face and whole body was the darkest but somehow brightest shade of red. When I looked at the packet properly it said 'Feel the burn' splattered across the front, and my god, I was burning.
I got dressed and had to walk through a salon full of people acting as though I love the effect of those accelerators, and the 'burns' really good. Then, I had to go through the town on a wednesday (famous market day for Boston) looking as though I'd painted myself. I have never been so embarrassed in all my life. By the time I managed to get to the house I was well and truly burning. lol

smee
03-Dec-05, 03:19
Went to Orkney a number of years ago with some friends on a stag, my mate copped off in the local night club and took the young lady back to her rather large house, where apon her ex appeared... embarrassed? not yet he managed to politely tell him he was not welcome. After seeing off the lad he was invited in and up to the young ladies bedroom where he got busy looking at her etchings until the bed collapsed and her mother knocked at the door to ask if everything was ok?... yes mum she giggled, embarrassed? not yet. Next morning my mate was sitting having a full breakfast when the door to the kitchen opened and her dad walked in wearing a dog collar!!! He was only the local minister... embarrassed....not much!

Rheghead
03-Dec-05, 10:44
I was sat at a large table in a busy pub one night with a girlfriend of mine. There was a traditional folk band playing and it was one of those situations where folk were actually listening to the music quietly and not blethering. Since we were the only ones at the table, a couple sat down with us with their two boys, about 15 and 9 years old.
We exchanged pleasantries but to let ourselves be heard we had to slightly raise our voices and then we sat to listen to the music. Well, the youngest boy got bored quite easily but whenever he spoke, he had this really effeminate voice. I thought it was quite amusing but felt rather sorry for the kid because I knew he would get some stick for that at school. Anyway, at one point in the music there was a grand finale silence but at that point my girlfriend leaned over and shouted in my ear...

"Their son is gay and they don't know it yet!"

Well I looked over and the couple heard it and were glowering over at me and what's more, the lad said "I know I'm gay, so what?"

Well, I could of just died there and then, I just started talking about what we were going to do the next day as if I hadn't heard it, luckily, they got up and left very soon after that.
Beam me up Scotty! LOL!

Sandra_B
03-Dec-05, 18:58
i once was sitting in a cafe full of people when i noticed a old lady struggling to get the ketchup out of the bottle, because the thickness of the sauce. I offered my help and took the bottle of the old women and replaced the lid and shook the bottle to loosen the ketchup. Unfortunately i didnt replace the lid on the bottle properly and preceeded to fling ketchup across the whole cafe covering at least 8 people with the poor old women getting the the bulk of it. The was one large blob of ketchup the size of a flattened tennis ball spread across her cheek and down her neck, she wasnt very pleased with me helping her. I left my food and left the cafe rather quickly

Thanks for posting this, it's given me the best laugh I've had in a long time:D

bigjjuk
05-Dec-05, 16:15
no problem sandra, but you should have been there it wasnt pretty and to make things worse i didnt get one bit on me. She didnt need any ketchup after that though she had plenty:)

Naefearjustbeer
05-Dec-05, 23:07
It is maybe a good job you dont drink! With so many embarrasing moments you are happy to share (apart from one where you dabbled with the demon drink) Can you imagine how many you would have if you hit the sauce LOL!

Just one more. lol

A couple of years ago I started using a sunbed at the salon, one of those stand up ones.
I went in this particular day and saw the tan accelerators next to the till so I bought one for my session that day. In I went, lathered it on including my face and stood under for 10 minutes. I felt a bit tingly when I was in there but thought nothing of it. When I got out I looked in the mirror to see if I could see a difference. O..M..G! I looked like a beetroot, my face and whole body was the darkest but somehow brightest shade of red. When I looked at the packet properly it said 'Feel the burn' splattered across the front, and my god, I was burning.
I got dressed and had to walk through a salon full of people acting as though I love the effect of those accelerators, and the 'burns' really good. Then, I had to go through the town on a wednesday (famous market day for Boston) looking as though I'd painted myself. I have never been so embarrassed in all my life. By the time I managed to get to the house I was well and truly burning. lol

angela5
05-Dec-05, 23:13
My behaviour on new years eve at the millenium!

Nice party at Paris's house.
Unfortunately I had a tooth ache and a friend at the party told me to swill some whisky or rum round on it. I dutifully tried this idea but as I don't drink, ever, I was drunk within what seemed like minutes (I didn't know I was meant to swill and spit. lol). Several glasses later of god knows what concoctions I was in the kitchen adding another slab of chocolate to my drink (Seriously! Cos I don't like cherries! lol) when in walks paris's son. To this day I still don't know what made me do it but I got the biggest handful of cream cake I could find and rubbed it right in his face. After that, all hell broke loose. Food flying everywhere with all the adults joining in and all the kids crying in the next room from embarrassment. The kitchen looked like a bomb had exploded in a cake factory with the odd sausage roll chucked in for good measure.
Once we'd all clamed down and consoled the kids we took a look in the mirror, OMG! Then, deciding we should all at least wash our hair we decided to fill up the bath and take it in turns, well us girls went up and the really spooky thing was that the bath was already full. And none of us had done it. We weren't capable!
But still, the most embarrassing bit had to be a few days later when Paris got her pictures back and there I was, dancing on a blinkin table. You must of gobbled all the whisky up to get in that state your right how embarassing, glad i dont dabble in that stuff i don't fancy throwing cakes at teenage boy's or dancing on the table:o :o

porshiepoo
05-Dec-05, 23:48
You must of gobbled all the whisky up to get in that state your right how embarassing, glad i dont dabble in that stuff i don't fancy throwing cakes at teenage boy's or dancing on the table:o :o

Unfortunately that was as a consequence of not drinking for years. I appeared to get legless in an amazingly short space of time.
You're just jealous! That food fight might have been embarrassing after the event but at the time us adults had a fantastic time. Come on! How many of you would just love the chance of a food fight? It was a laugh!

angela5
05-Dec-05, 23:51
[quote]]

Unfortunately that was as a consequence of not drinking for years. I appeared to get legless in an amazingly short space of time.
You're just jealous! That food fight might have been embarrassing after the event but at the time us adults had a fantastic time. Come on! How many of you would just love the chance of a food fight? It was a laugh!
Me jealous of missing a food fight with you, never.
Did you help your friend clean the mess up in the morning then??

fed-ex
05-Dec-05, 23:53
[quote]]

You're just jealous! That food fight might have been embarrassing after the event but at the time us adults had a fantastic time. Come on! How many of you would just love the chance of a food fight? It was a laugh!I was under the impression you were more a "OH the starving children in Africa" sort of person... Just shows how wrong a person can be!!

porshiepoo
06-Dec-05, 00:15
[quote=porshiepoo]
Me jealous of missing a food fight with you, never.
Did you help your friend clean the mess up in the morning then??

If I remember right (and Paris can verify this when her bans lifted) I'm pretty sure we made some attempt at cleaning it up that night. lol

porshiepoo
06-Dec-05, 00:16
[quote=porshiepoo]I was under the impression you were more a "OH the starving children in Africa" sort of person... Just shows how wrong a person can be!!

Nah! I give to charity as often as I can, but under no illusions that our food fight would have helped in any way the starving masses in Africa. Unfortunately!

Naefearjustbeer
06-Dec-05, 00:36
[quote]]

How many of you would just love the chance of a food fight? It was a laugh!

A food fight sounds good, well depends on who with but if it involved being naked in a bath of cold custurd that might be fun, oops does that make me a perv!!!

porshiepoo
06-Dec-05, 00:45
[quote=porshiepoo]

A food fight sounds good, well depends on who with but if it involved being naked in a bath of cold custurd that might be fun, oops does that make me a perv!!!

Well if the bath is in your own home, thats your right isn't it!
However, drag that bath out into the street and subject us all to it, and that might be different. ;)

It was brilliant fun! The kids were mortified though. It was supposed to be just a little celebration seeing the new year in, but what the heck!

fed-ex
06-Dec-05, 00:47
[quote=porshiepoo]

A food fight sounds good, well depends on who with but if it involved being naked in a bath of cold custurd that might be fun, oops does that make me a perv!!!Sounds like great fun........I must be a perv too....

angela5
06-Dec-05, 00:49
[quote=porshiepoo]

two in a bath of cold custard fun yes, perverted no, wether you dragged your bath on the street or no naefearjustbeer.

porshiepoo
06-Dec-05, 00:55
I was joking. Lighten up! :rolleyes:

Naefearjustbeer
06-Dec-05, 01:20
[quote=Naefearjustbeer]

two in a bath of cold custard fun yes, perverted no, wether you dragged your bath on the street or no naefearjustbeer.

If you knew how far my bath is from the nearest street LOL I would do my back in

angela5
06-Dec-05, 01:23
[quote=geezer]

If you knew how far my bath is from the nearest street LOL I would do my back in

ach! surley no.