PDA

View Full Version : Free Stress Management / Mind Yoga class

A_Usher
29-May-08, 09:49
Free Stress Management / Mind Yoga class

Stress is a major factor in deteriorating health, and can be treated easily and effectively.

Remove the stressors and strains of life, using the latest in stress management techniques.
Learn how to use Mind Yoga (Created by Andrew Usher of Dunbeath Surgery), meditation and natural bio feedback.

This will be a 4 hour workshop, held on a Saturday morning, and is suitable for all.

You will learn how to make methods such as meditation work for you, how to determine stressors and remove them.
Unique to our Mind Yoga program you will see an actual physical representation of how you can relax using our cutting edge technology, the nexus 10 physiological monitoring device. This device will let you see your actual progress, and your actual brain wave patterns in a variety of situations.

The aim of this workshop is to allow you to identify and treat stress and strains without complicated routines or techniques.

The course is FREE, refreshments will be provided, and will be held in our usual laid back style and approach.

To book your place, email us, private message us, or call us on our local rate telephone number 0845 838 2791

Places are limited and on a first come first served basis.
All participants will also have access to our online school and stress busting forum for continues free support.

A_Usher
29-May-08, 11:31
I should add that once we get numbers we will sort out a date, and can be pretty flexible with the date.

A_Usher
03-Jun-08, 15:35
only a couple of places left, grab them whilst they are available!

Murdina Bug
03-Jun-08, 16:06
Andrew,

Tried to PM you but -

A_Usher has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Please sign me up and I will pm you when I can get through!

A_Usher
03-Jun-08, 16:11
Ill put you down for a place, ive cleared down some of my pm's, sorry about that.

Andrew.

the_big_mac
03-Jun-08, 19:36
Ill put you down for a place, ive cleared down some of my pm's, sorry about that.

Andrew.

On a slightly different note, did anything happen with the MMA classes?

Not having a dig, just very interested.

A_Usher
03-Jun-08, 20:14
On a slightly different note, did anything happen with the MMA classes?

Not having a dig, just very interested.

Not yet, ive just returned from two weeks of lectures and teaching in Glasgow, and as i mentioned in the MMA thread earlier today ive just not had time to sort this. I am lecturing most of this month, and busy with patients with evening sessions, so to be honest its July at the earliest, as i need to sort the venue, insurance etc.

I imagine to start with it will be a weekend class, but to be honest to get proficient at MMA, especially BJJ you need to train much more than one session a week.

Andrew.

the_big_mac
03-Jun-08, 20:33
Not yet, ive just returned from two weeks of lectures and teaching in Glasgow, and as i mentioned in the MMA thread earlier today ive just not had time to sort this. I am lecturing most of this month, and busy with patients with evening sessions, so to be honest its July at the earliest, as i need to sort the venue, insurance etc.

I imagine to start with it will be a weekend class, but to be honest to get proficient at MMA, especially BJJ you need to train much more than one session a week.

Andrew.

Sorry, I hadnt noticed you'd updated the other thread. Still interested all the same. Could you keep me posted?

A_Usher
03-Jun-08, 20:35
Will do, i am keen to get the class back up and running, ill see if its possible to get even an intro session in the next couple of weeks.

A.

A_Usher
04-Jun-08, 10:08
I think we are full to bursting on this one, if anyone drops out ill post to offer the place.

A_Usher
04-Jun-08, 15:39
A few people have conacted us dissapointed they didnt get a place, so what we will do it look to organise another workshop. Ill post details of that later.

A_Usher
09-Jun-08, 17:01
Ok, The first class will be in July, i require those who wanted a place to confirm by sending me an email to andrew@dunbeathsurgery.co.uk, as a few havent, and i want to sort the number out etc.

Thanks,
Andrew

me&him
09-Jun-08, 17:45
i havent seen this add until just now - is there any places left - i would need 4 spaces - maybe more.

A_Usher
10-Jun-08, 17:25
Drop me an email with the details on numbers, and if there isn't room ill happily put on another session to accomodate.