Dog guards, mesh dog crate

Wooden chests

Pasting table

Tool boxes

Garage shelves

Crockery

Books & CDs

Etc. etc...........

Come along and grab a bargain as everything must go!

skinnydog
28-May-08, 13:53
Good luck with your sale. Have seen these in the States and they seem to go a bomb. Might be the start of something big in Caithness huh?

labsrus
28-May-08, 23:15
Just to let everyone know that I am not going to sell any of the listed items before the actual sale date.

I have had numerous enquiries from people wanting to buy now but I just dont have the time at the moment to arrange for so many visitors.

I am moving in 2 weeks time and still have lots to organise hence the reason I decided to have a one day sale as opposed to selling things individually.

I also dont think it is fair to advertise things for sale and have people turn up on the day to buy a specific item only to find out its already been sold, so sorry folks you will just have to wait till the big day!

*Martin*
29-May-08, 09:20
Good on ya!

Hope you have quite a few people helping with the sale, I imagine you'll be busy!

Good luck!

labsrus
06-Jun-08, 18:00
More items for sale :

Ghettoblaster

Freeview box

Dog Crate - extra large

Shredder

Breadmaker

Coffee Filter machine

bedside lamps

Radio / CD player

Crockery

Amber glass bottles & droppers / spray tops 10, 25 & 50 ml suitable for flower remedies, essential oils etc.

Also Volkswagen 1996 LT35 Van (ex minibus) MOT'd to 27th June 2009, Taxed 5 months. Mechanically 100% sound, lower bodywork requires some TLC as rusty. NOT available till 13th June. Ideal for conversion to campervan. Can be seen at the sale.