PDA

View Full Version : Bad Reputations and Saxifer -Orange Room - Sun 1st June

Phoebus_Apollo
25-May-08, 21:39
Ultimate Blues Rock Band Bad Reputations and the amazing Saxifer will be playing in the Orange Room on Sunday 1st June at 2:00pm - till late followed by Open Jam Session - not to be missed.

gee
26-May-08, 11:22
thats brill news. 2 excellent bands. if im back intime i will be there.

theboss
26-May-08, 14:27
Superb. I'll be there. Only seen "Bad Reputations" once but they are superb. And of course, Saxifer will undoubtedly rock you like a hurricane!

killarifts
27-May-08, 00:29
ive heard there's a couple of really good muso's coming for the jam

DOC ROCK
31-May-08, 16:46
Ultimate Blues Rock Band Bad Reputations and the amazing Saxifer will be playing in the Orange Room on Sunday 1st June at 2:00pm - till late followed by Open Jam Session - not to be missed.

Looking forward to tomorrow alright! Should be one of the best music sessions in a long while. Just what the doctor ordered.[lol]

DOC ROCK
31-May-08, 16:56
Superb. I'll be there. Only seen "Bad Reputations" once but they are superb. And of course, Saxifer will undoubtedly rock you like a hurricane!
Cheers lad, see you there.

DOC ROCK
31-May-08, 17:52
ive heard there's a couple of really good muso's coming for the jam

As far as I'm aware, there is a squad of muso's coming along.

DOC ROCK
31-May-08, 18:07
thats brill news. 2 excellent bands. if im back intime i will be there.

Hope you make it along gee.

DOC ROCK
31-May-08, 18:22
Just had a PM about the gig. Yes a jam session will follow after a set from Saxifer and Bad Reputations. Not to be missed!!! All are welcome, well apart from "Gary Glitter and the likes".:lol:

killarifts
31-May-08, 19:47
lol good one doc , yeah so if everybody wants to see two of caithness's best bands playing it all kicks off tomorrow at 2pm , just true quality musicians, a must see for everybody.

killarifts
31-May-08, 20:07
i think half of the folk from my work are coming along

Phoebus_Apollo
31-May-08, 21:56
"Gary Glitter and the likes".:lol:

ROFLMAO..:lol:

DOC ROCK
01-Jun-08, 08:31
ROFLMAO..:lol:

Indeed!!!!

gee
02-Jun-08, 16:14
well done guys. brill gig.

had a brilliant time yesterday. brill bands and buzzing atmosphere.