PDA

View Full Version : Thurso - Inverness

IC
25-Nov-05, 11:44
Has anyone heard what the road is like between Thurso and Inverness?

wicker
25-Nov-05, 12:04
Windy and rapsons arent running any buses to there.
Also on the mfr website it says its snowy that way, to find out more detail goto www.mfr.co.uk and click on the link about travel

Naefearjustbeer
25-Nov-05, 13:19
http://www.nadics.org/ keep an eye on this site it has road reports and weather warnings on it

dirdyweeker
25-Nov-05, 20:18
No buses from Inverness to Wick tonight either. Presume they have not run all day.

dirdyweeker
25-Nov-05, 20:21
Also heard from my daughter who is travelling to Wick by train that they may have to bus it up from Brora due to flooding on the track.

smith2585
26-Nov-05, 00:45
someone i know is in aberdeen and cant get bak today so hopefully its ok tommorow

where did it all come from lol i know we were expecting it but still

Doleve
26-Nov-05, 20:50
I went from caithness to inverness then on aberdeen yesterday and found the worst thing to be the reports on moray firth radio telling me how bad the road was.It was clear the whole way to aberdeen with the only snow being well away from the roads, so much for them telling me to stay at home, if i listened to them id still be at home being bored instead of being inthe pub for the last 24 hrs or so! haha!

Astra
26-Nov-05, 20:59
My brother came up from manchester last nite and he was saying that there woz alot of water on the road between inverness and wick .