PDA

View Full Version : treating timber

sweep
22-May-08, 15:21
has anyone used the new spray thingie for treating outdoor timber such as fences etc. would be interested before going ahead and buying one. thanks.

ashaw1
22-May-08, 16:44
I was thinking about this too but was worried about how far the spray travelled, would it go onto my neighbours property through the gaps in the fence?

poppett
22-May-08, 18:11
Had to go over the shed with a brush to get a decent finish and the drift was all over hubbie`s clothes. He said it was water-based and would wash out, but three washes later it`s still there......New fashion???.....Speckled shirts, it`s like being in camoflage when sitting in the garden.

Tom Cornwall
22-May-08, 19:15
I bought one of these things last week..and had no problems...at the start I felt it was going on too thin but when it dried it was ok..I'll let you borrow mine if I was able to get it up the road:):)

hell raizer
22-May-08, 19:40
has anyone used the new spray thingie for treating outdoor timber such as fences etc. would be interested before going ahead and buying one. thanks.
the best thing we ever bought it did a great job, its a pity they didn't invent one for painting inside the house :lol: