PDA

View Full Version : Meditation Evening Class

lelebo
22-May-08, 11:36
Bring some calm into your busy life with Alternative Vitality’s meditation evening class. Studies of meditation have shown reduced stress and anxiety, lower blood pressure, reduced chronic pain, improved health, vitality and self esteem.

If you have never meditated or if you have tried and found it difficult to continue your practice, this course is for you. It will include the theory of meditation, effective techniques and practice time.

Meditation cannot be learned from a book or a tape. It requires an experienced teacher who can guide you in your progress. The course tutor, Donna Booth, has studied many different kinds of meditation including transcendental and Buddhist and is a qualified Transformational Meditation teacher.

Evening Classes
Start Thursday 12 June @ 6.30 – 8pm
£40 for 5 week course
in Alternative Vitality, 46 Louisburgh St, Wick

Intermediate course and practice sessions will follow
PM for more information or call
Donna on 07845 045393
Places are limited so please book asap.

lelebo
22-May-08, 13:13
Hi everyone - I am planning future courses which may be on different days and at different times - if this course doesn't suit, drop me a line with your preferences and I'll put you on my mailing list for future courses.

Thanks - D

lelebo
23-May-08, 09:53
message bumped

lelebo
25-May-08, 21:27
still a few places left....

thebigman
26-May-08, 18:18
Thinking about it :-)

lelebo
26-May-08, 19:32
:D glad to hear it!! Sure you'd like it - little bit of calm in a mad world ;)

lelebo
27-May-08, 18:17
daily bump :D

lelebo
28-May-08, 18:51
Hi there - I still have 4 places left on 12th June but I'm planning an additional course on either a Wed evening or a Monday morning - would anyone be interested in these courses - I'll wait for definite bookings before going ahead with the additionals.

lelebo
04-Jun-08, 15:10
Hi everyone

Thank you all for your interest - the thursday evening course is now full but I plan to run a Wed evening course directly after it with possibly another on a sunday or monday morning so if you're interested in other of these, please let me know - I'll add you to my 'interested' list.

P.S. All attendees receive Transformation Meditation certification, manual and guided meditation CD for practising at home.

lelebo
13-Jun-08, 18:13
First night of the first course went really well - thanks all for coming. I have 4 places left on the Wednesday evening course which starts 16 July so its best to book early to avoid disappointment. I'll be running weekly practice sessions after the courses which will be about 45 min long.

D