PDA

View Full Version : Org usage

pierre
22-May-08, 00:11
So how often do most of you org users check the forum - daily, weekly etc...

And what are your favourite sections? Anytime I look at the forums its usually "General" and "recommendations" I look in and not really any others unless looking for something in particular.

Kevin Milkins
22-May-08, 00:32

And what are your favourite sections? Anytime I look at the forums its usually "General" and "recommendations" I look in and not really any others unless looking for something in particular.

No set pattern for me pierre.
I have the Loch Garten Ospreys on as a desk top and if I am doing somthing and get fed up with it I have a look at whats going on the Org.

kriklah
22-May-08, 06:35
i pop in and out thoughout the day, looking at the General, pets corner, jokes, and the for sale/free/wanted section, others if looking for anything in particular.

quite often look in the business section for services and phone numbers

(i also have the osprey link in my IE favorites, looking forward to the hatching soon)

brokencross
22-May-08, 07:32
Usually visit the messageboards a couple of times a day at least. I find if you leave it too long between visits, the number of unread posts is a bit daunting and requires a bit of an effort to catch up.

northener
22-May-08, 08:26
Once you get sucked into the black world of the .Org, there is little chance of a normal life.

Depending on what's being discussed dictates how often I check in, plus when I have free time. At the moment, I haven't got a lot of that.

I tend to check General, Wildlife (or summat like) and Motorbikes For Sale.

bobandag16
22-May-08, 10:16

daily no papers . update local news. general news. and how users get toknow whats going on.

silverfox57
22-May-08, 12:45

check in on org as soon as soaps start on tv not so much crying on her as on soaps,check most sections of org ,as you will be suprised ,want you can find:lol:

Fran
23-May-08, 02:19
I'm on every evening before i go to bed. If I cant sleep I'll be on here again in the early hours!! I wonder how many are on in the early hours.

sweetpea
23-May-08, 02:36
Use it most to find out things to do and for buying and selling and photos mostly.

Flair
23-May-08, 12:48
Randomly throughout the day or not at all. I only check the general forum; I don't really have any interest in any of the others.

I'll check once or twice but usually don't reply to anything due to either a lack of something relevant to say (I won't just slever to get my post count up) or an opinion that will be more trouble than it's worth. (As much as I like a good controversial debate or argument; with some people it's just not worth the hassle)

balto
23-May-08, 13:17
very rarely i dont get on a few times a day, never got on yesterday as my littel boy is sick, but making up for it at the moment while he is asleep, for me the org is like the groat or courier, just have to have a look incase i miss something.

NLP
23-May-08, 13:30
I'm here a couple of times a day, mostly general but look at the photo's from time to time

lassieinfife
23-May-08, 15:50
I check a couple of times a day .... dont post all that often though:lol: