PDA

View Full Version : Sand Blasting?

Gizmo
19-May-08, 23:42
Does anyone know of anywhere in caithness (preferably wick) that does sand blasting?, i am restoring an old bicycle and need the frame and forks blasted and primed so it can be re-sprayed.

Thanks

Kevin Milkins
20-May-08, 08:24
Does anyone know of anywhere in caithness (preferably wick) that does sand blasting?, i am restoring an old bicycle and need the frame and forks blasted and primed so it can be re-sprayed.

Thanks

I see a pick up in Henrietta Street. It has Wick Blast on it?
01955 603434

Gizmo
20-May-08, 10:25
Wick Blast provide power washing services not sand blasting, thanks anyway.

Giz

lynne duncan
20-May-08, 11:47
how about the lad that does the wick engraving, up at the airport industrial estate, he does glass engraving and should have a sand blaster try there

crashbandicoot1979
20-May-08, 11:51
Think theres a guy at Castletown that does sand blasting (though not so convenient for you if you're in Wick)

Penelope Pitstop
20-May-08, 11:52
Hi Gizmo
A guy in Castletown (Paddy) does shot blasting he used to be Carey Shotblasting but he's changed his name in the last year. I think his office is run by John Barrie up in Ormlie Industrial Estate, Thurso so you should be able to track a phone number for him from there.

He works out of a building at the back of the old Norfrost - Morrison buses old garage.

Hope that helps.

PP

Riffman
20-May-08, 20:17
Just leave the forks on dunnet beach for a couple of days.... plenty of wind and sand there....