PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat

j6446
24-Nov-05, 09:46
My cat has been missing since yesterday morning from the Sigurd Road area of Thurso. He is a 2 year old tabby called Tigger and he was wearing a red collar with a tag on it at the time. I would be grateful if anyone could let me know if they have seen him or have any information, good or bad about him.

Thanks

teritoots
24-Nov-05, 11:26
Hiya June

Gail just emailed me about tigger I really hope you find him safe & well!! He's a gorgeous wee cat
I tried to upload the picture you send but it doesn't allow me to attach it (i havni posted enough posts i persume....?) Have you emailed bill fernie he could add the pic to the forum for you?

I'll keep my eyes peeled and forward on your email.

Teri

Bill Fernie
24-Nov-05, 11:45
Send the photo to me bill@caithness.org and I will ad it to the Missing Pets section in Caithness Pets Corner. the photo can then be loaded to the forum from there

wicker
24-Nov-05, 13:57
Hope you cat turns up, does he not have a habit of wandering or anything. My cat dissapeared on sunday night but when i got home on tuesday from work there he was waiting for me, so it can all turn out good in end

j6446
24-Nov-05, 14:54
We've had him for 2 years and he's never wandered before. I'm hoping he's been shut in somewhere by mistake and will get out soon. Especially with this weather now. Wicker, I'm glad your cat came home okay.

fed-ex
25-Nov-05, 10:18
I hope you've found your cat now with all this horrible weather

Bill Fernie
25-Nov-05, 10:44
A photo of Tigger is now in the Missing Pets Gallery at
http://www.caithness.org/petscorner/photogallery/photos.htm?4?1

j6446
26-Nov-05, 11:01
Tigger is still missing. I'd be grateful if you could all still keep a look out for him. I'm still hoping that he's locked in somewhere and will come home.

Thanks for your help.

j6446
30-Nov-05, 13:10
Tigger has been missing for a week now. We had a telephone call yesterday from somebody who thought they saw him outside Pennyland School but when they tried to pick him up he ran away. I would be very grateful if anybody living in the Pennyland area could keep an eye out for him.

Thanks to everybody who is trying to find him.

Chillie
01-Dec-05, 01:36
I love cats sorry to hear about it hope you find it soon.

twee_dledee
01-Dec-05, 01:37
Have you tried the place at balmore?

j6446
01-Dec-05, 08:52
"Have you tried the place at balmore?"

Yes, we have tried there and everywhere else we can think of. The Police, Caithness FM, Moray Firth and now the Courier and Groat.

Liz
01-Dec-05, 13:58
Oh June I am so sorry to hear that Tigger hasn't come home yet.

We find numerous cats at Cats Protection who have obviously been well cared for pets but, despite appeals, no owners are found and there are people like yourself desperate to find their much loved pet!!!

I really, really hope you find him soon!

rackwick
01-Dec-05, 18:36
There was a note on the Dounreay bulletin board today about a young male tabby hanging around the Naver Suite for the past few days - there were photos but I wasn't paying much attention at the time. Maybe you should check at Naver in case it is your cat - hope you find him.

j6446
01-Dec-05, 20:53
My husband went up to Naver to see the cat but it wasn't Tigger. It was a lovely tortoiseshell. I hope it makes its way back home.

j6446
02-Dec-05, 15:47
Just to let you know that we found Tigger this afternoon. He was locked in a garage. He's a bit thinner but okay.

Thanks for all your help.

Moira
02-Dec-05, 16:07
Great news! I love happy endings. Guess Tigger will be getting more pampered than usual over the next few days.

Liz
02-Dec-05, 18:46
Brilliant news!!!!

fed-ex
02-Dec-05, 19:51
Im really happy for you. You must be delighted!!

teritoots
05-Dec-05, 10:58
Deighted you got Tigger back! Love a happy ending!

Karen M26a
05-Dec-05, 12:10
June, so pleased you found Tigger. I guessed it was you when I saw his name and your street. Hope he settles in well. Boots still has a split personality, but Erin's getting on with her well. Hope to see you out on the 16th.

cullbucket
05-Dec-05, 12:19
Boots still has a split personality,

That will be the left boot and the right boot I suppose.......