PDA

View Full Version : The invisible beard of contemplation

Fluff
17-May-08, 23:00
silly game, but addictive! i won't try to explain but i do not think it is offensive etc of what i have come across so far!

I am stuck on 2A, any help?

http://www.invisiblebeard.com/parttwo.htm

davem
17-May-08, 23:31
hamlet - (2b or knot 2b) any help on 3a?

Kismet
18-May-08, 12:38
this isn't easy got to 3a slowly lol and am stuck

Fluff
18-May-08, 13:08
Kismet, you will kick yourself..

use a mirror against the screen

Fluff
18-May-08, 15:47
Argh, I am stuck on 7A now! 'name my horse'?!?!

matelot79
18-May-08, 16:35
check out the car registration plate (just 2 good old boys, never doing no harm)

Fluff
18-May-08, 20:23
now i know it has something to do with the dukes of hazzard but i really don't know what, i am too young for it. any help?

edit: god damn, i would never have gotten that on my own, found a clue from another site!

kriklah
18-May-08, 23:23
ok, im stuck on the red herring and cant help thinking its laughing at me!!!! can someone give me a hint (better yet the answer!!)

Kismet
19-May-08, 08:52
this isn't easy got to 3a slowly lol and am stuck

okay I know the answer now but when type in 3a to get back to where I was it says code not recognised am i being dense again lol

started from the beginning again and i don't know the answer lol Oh right got the mirror out and kicking myself right now heehee

kriklah
19-May-08, 08:57
i made that mistake too! click on the arrow next to the 3a, the code appears above it

im still stuck at 6a!

Kismet
19-May-08, 09:18
Kismet, you will kick yourself..

use a mirror against the screen

and I quoted wrong person think I should go back to bed now lol

Fluff
19-May-08, 09:29
Is 6a the red herring?

watch the tutorial again...

Kismet
19-May-08, 09:38
i made that mistake too! click on the arrow next to the 3a, the code appears above it

im still stuck at 6a!

cheers thanks have got it this time have given up for today on 5a I think but I will be back lol it certainly is addictive Fluff

kriklah
19-May-08, 09:41
ha ha ha got it!!!!:lol:

currently stuck on 9a

Kismet
19-May-08, 13:31
am still on 5a anyone got an extra clue on this one it just keeps taunting me with come on this is an easy one hahahahaha :(

kriklah
19-May-08, 17:29
so, anyone got 9a yet? and can i get a clue!! this is driving me nuts!!!!!!!

got it eventually!!!

Fluff
19-May-08, 19:59
Remind me, what is the question for 5a?

Kismet
19-May-08, 20:54
Remind me, what is the question for 5a?

It is a picture of a tyre, says tryed at the top has partially vulcanised on tyre ????????

matelot79
19-May-08, 20:57
But what does it say on the tyre, and remember these are the voyages of the star ship enterprise.

Kismet
19-May-08, 21:18
But what does it say on the tyre, and remember these are the voyages of the star ship enterprise.

[lol] Cheers

Kismet
19-May-08, 22:07
now i know it has something to do with the dukes of hazzard but i really don't know what, i am too young for it. any help?

edit: god damn, i would never have gotten that on my own, found a clue from another site!

No sooner unstuck on this game than am stuck, any extra clue on that one got is dukes of hazzard but still getting nowhere

kriklah
20-May-08, 07:40
this game is seriously twisted........ but fun!!!

Kismet - find out who the car is named after and go from there, cos the horse isnt actually in Dukes.

im stuck on 12a and have roped step daugher and bro in law into helping!!! i think they are hooked now too!!:eek:

2little2late
20-May-08, 22:06
Am I being thick? What's the answer to 4a.

kriklah
20-May-08, 22:22
what was the question?

2little2late
20-May-08, 22:25
what was the question?

Under the sea.

kriklah
20-May-08, 22:29
aahh.... it will help if you have kids and watch kids tv, an annoying yellow sponge show

Fluff
21-May-08, 08:22
use google, say what you see (including the title)

davem
21-May-08, 08:55
aahh.... it will help if you have kids and watch kids tv, an annoying yellow sponge show

How could you say it's annoying - it gets quite philosophical at times!

Took my daughter to get that one - forget google ask the kids.

davem
21-May-08, 08:59
Sadly she then googled a forum with all the answers; somehow looking up the answers and putting them in seemed to miss the point, to me anyway. Something wrong with education if kids get the idea that getting the right answers is all that matters.

kriklah
22-May-08, 06:43
im up to 22a sofar. i found a forum that the members are just giving hints and clues to each other, and anything signifcant is blanked out! so ive still been working most of them out for myself. my stepdaughter cheated and found the forum with the answers, but as tempted as i am i wont use it,i just get her to give me some clues, though some of the questions/answers are beyond her, she is only 17 afterall !!

Rie
31-May-08, 18:19
Please, please , please , please can you help , seems though you guys got me hooked on this game lol.
I am stuck on the red herring!!! 2 days now and i just dont get it , :confused:confused:confused

kriklah
31-May-08, 18:38
watch the tutorial again, then..... get out while you still can!!!!! this game is driving me nuts, was keeping me up at nights!!! lol so i havent been on it for the past week, just to catch up on my sleep,only now im looking for the bit of paper i wrote the last level code on, ready to start the sleep deprevation again!!!!

Rie
31-May-08, 22:07
Thank you , i must be so thick , just can not get it!!! arrggghhhh
any morer clues ????? please or the answer lol driving me mad but i cant stop lol.:~(

kriklah
31-May-08, 22:14
seriously, watch the tutorial again, it gives you the answer, youll kick youself when you get it!!! took me a day to get it aswell. however im back at it and am now on 28a (after alot of help/hints from stepdaughter!)

Rie
01-Jun-08, 11:53
Thank you so much, i am the answer lol, on wards and up wards 7a wonder how many days i will puzzling over this one lol , but what a fantastic game, :roll:

padfoot
25-Jul-08, 19:54
Fantastic but infuriating at times my mum got me into this think am at 35 it was a struggle but enjoyable