PDA

View Full Version : joke

dan67
17-May-08, 18:48
Two irishmen are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden.......

'Hey Paddy, do you smell what I smell. its bacon I'm sure of it.'

'yes mick it smells like bacon to me.'

So, with renewed strength, they struggle up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon... every imaginable kind of cured pig meat.

'Paddy, paddy we're saved. 'it is a bacon tree.'

'mick, are you sure its not a mirage? We are in the Desert don't forget.'

'Paddy when did you ever hear of a mirage that smell like bacon... its no mirage, its a bacon tree'.

And with that... mick Races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres, Paddy following closely behind, when all of a sudden, a machine gun opens up,and mick is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, a true friend that he is, he manages to warn Paddy with his dying breath.

'Paddy... go back man, you was right its not a bacon tree.'

'mick ,mick ... what the hell is it? '

'Paddy... its not a bacon tree...

its

its

its

its a Ham Bush.

padfoot
17-May-08, 22:09
haha good one

there's an english man a scottish man an irish man and the devil the devil says to them if you can think of somthing i cant do i wnt take your soul

so the english man says can you turn that castle upside down and turn it into gold so the devil does it and takes his soul

next the irish man says can you give me all the whiskey in the world the devil does and takes his soul

next up is the scottish man and he farts and says catch that and tie it in a knot