PDA

View Full Version : boobs v moobs

bobandag16
16-May-08, 14:05
this will be fun .news of court ruling. mine are not worth photo ing toohairy.:)

Bobinovich
16-May-08, 14:17
May be helpful if you include a link to the story :confused...

Ah, right - got it here (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080516/tuk-lifestyle-britain-court-media-sex-a7ad41d.html)

mccaugm
16-May-08, 15:16
I think that if he was been ogled due to his sexuality then it is wrong. When children are at school you need permission for them to have their photos taken. I would hate people secretly filming me - thats just wrong.

Flair
16-May-08, 15:24
I would hate people secretly filming me - thats just wrong.

How do you know it isn't already happening? :eek: [lol]

Kismet
16-May-08, 15:35
I would hate people secretly filming me - thats just wrong.

Completely wrong, surely that is illegal to film someone without their knowledge, regardless of their age, sex, or their state of dress/undress.

It could happen to anyone especially if people are allowed to do it and I find that rather creepy [evil]

bobandag16
16-May-08, 15:37
May be helpful if you include a link to the story :confused...

Ah, right - got it here (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20080516/tuk-lifestyle-britain-court-media-sex-a7ad41d.html)
sorry about the link i am an new start will learn in time

scorrie
16-May-08, 16:01
Completely wrong, surely that is illegal to film someone without their knowledge, regardless of their age, sex, or their state of dress/undress.

It could happen to anyone especially if people are allowed to do it and I find that rather creepy [evil]

There was extensive filming of "Diddies" in Manchester recently. Boobs, Moobs or Toobs?

armanisgirl
16-May-08, 16:56
Just wondered. If a man is called a 'perv' for oggling a woman's breasts, and another man 'oggles' another man's chest, why do men go about with no tops on, or wear swimming trunks instead of a suit?

Yet, go to a nudist beach, and everyone lets EVERYTHING hang loose! (No I haven't been to one, and no I deffo do not want to go to one!!).

But in respect of seriousness, I also do not think the man should have been secretly fiming ANYONE. CCTV cameras can catch us doing things we shouldn't, but they are not hidden. Therefore CCTV footage can be used in a court case as evidence. Yet hide a camcorder and film (for example) a 'yob' vandalising your car, it's classed as invasion of privacy or human rights. Huh???? Don't get that. There's also the whole 'entrapment' thing that we could also go into, but hey, I can't be bothered! Someone else lpease take over now..............

Julia
16-May-08, 19:03
Don't men like being ogled in an ego boosting kind of way?

Lord Flasheart
16-May-08, 19:12
Don't men like being ogled in an ego boosting kind of way?

Well I do.

What about bottoms ??, that can apply to both sexes.

And if oogling a woman's breasts is now against the law then I should be arrested and charged right away after this afternoon.. [evil]

I would also like 2,564,876 identical offences to be taken into account.

joxville
16-May-08, 19:37
Well I do.

What about bottoms ??, that can apply to both sexes.

And if oogling a woman's breasts is now against the law then I should be arrested and charged right away after this afternoon.. [evil]

I would also like 2,564,876 identical offences to be taken into account.

2,564,876 offences. You don't get out much or I'm older than you lol

Where the hell is this world going? Eventually we won't be able to do anything 'cos someone will always be offended. What about the summer when so many females go out with the shortest of tops and no bra on? They want to feel and look good but shouldn't complain when looked at? If a man goes out without a top then he can expect people to look at him. I've no problem with someone, whether they be male or female, looking at me.

If you don't want looked at then wear a burka or stay at home.

Tighsonas4
16-May-08, 20:22
sorry about the link i am an new start will learn in time
dont worry yourself about mistakes kid i make them all the time [lol] tony

TBH
16-May-08, 20:48
The perv should have been jailed. He was a homosexual secretely filming a man so that's alright then?
The sex offenders register is just what this sexual deviant needs to be on.

DeHaviLand
16-May-08, 21:29
The perv should have been jailed. He was a homosexual secretely filming a man so that's alright then?
The sex offenders register is just what this sexual deviant needs to be on.

Do you really think that? Or, like me, do you think its easier to put your hands up to that rather than confess to filming the mans daughter? I know what I'm more inclined to believe.

TBH
16-May-08, 21:39
Do you really think that? Or, like me, do you think its easier to put your hands up to that rather than confess to filming the mans daughter? I know what I'm more inclined to believe.You have to take these things at face value but it is a distinct possibility. As you say, confessing to being a repressed homo would be better for him than confessing to be a paedophile.

Tilter
16-May-08, 21:43
If you want to be ogled, go around sans top. If you don't want to be ogled, wear a polo neck. What could be simpler? (I'd go for the ogling any day, if young enough. Just didn't appreciate it enough when young enough, but that's life.)

(Apparently it's politically correct to expose top in cafes if there's a baby attached (see Groat this week.)