PDA

View Full Version : Hey! Lookatdat, I'm a Orger

dellwak
15-May-08, 20:43
Posted some Pics tonight and my Missus says "Whats that Orger mean?", and waddyaknow - I'm an orger.:Razz
Right parties at my place tonight - everyones invited.:D

Thumper
15-May-08, 20:45
Congrats! I am on my way....not sure how long it will take me to get to you though! :) x

Kismet
15-May-08, 20:50
Lol yeah woke up this morning to find the limits had changed and I had been promoted too, was delighted :D

Tighsonas4
15-May-08, 20:54
congrats good on you a bit like myself only noticed it by chance
the pay is the same [lol] regards tony

Tighsonas4
15-May-08, 20:57
Lol yeah woke up this morning to find the limits had changed and I had been promoted too, was delighted :D
last message applies to you as well kismet tony

Kismet
15-May-08, 20:59
Thankyou :D

NLP
15-May-08, 21:10
Congrats to you both, now keep up the good work, type type type

ciderally
15-May-08, 21:42
good on you...im bringing the beer and olives...

jings00
15-May-08, 22:25
erm, where is the cat gonna be???????
<nervously looking around>

Thumper
15-May-08, 22:26
Dont know about the cat...but the wabbit is gonna be at Dellwalks [lol] ;) x

Lord Flasheart
15-May-08, 22:46
Posted some Pics tonight and my Missus says "Whats that Orger mean?", and waddyaknow - I'm an orger.:Razz

Congrats.

Any single women going to be there ??

padfoot
15-May-08, 23:32
im nearly an orger too im single can i cum to the party lol

padfoot
15-May-08, 23:34
and lord flashheart how do u treat ur kite ;)

twiglet
15-May-08, 23:35
Congrats, now you're 'ficially part of the madness!

Fantoosh
15-May-08, 23:40
and lord flashheart how do u treat ur kite ;)

I wish he would come and treat me like his kite. Dont care if its a rough way or a gentle way. Im partial to both :lol:

padfoot
15-May-08, 23:40
haha yeah kite party at flashearts house

Sporran
16-May-08, 00:04

Congratulations dellwak! You must be orger the moon about that! Beary cool avatar as well! :cool:

I'm getting ready to fly over in my private jet. Hope you've got plenty of hefeweizen at hand, and some pretzels in your pantry! :-))

PS

Get the boat and oars ready too, please. I fancy a wee trip up yon bonnie river in yer photies! (After I've recovered from the party, of course, lol!)

Sporran
16-May-08, 18:03
Now dellwak's an Orger too
Is he a polar bear from the zoo?
But he has a pet cat
What do you make of that?
Methinks he's a chef in disguise
So come on mate, where's the pies?!? :lol:

Mik.M.
16-May-08, 19:55
Can`t help but notice that The Great one "Northerner" has not congratulated you on becoming an Orger. Shocking! Anyhoo Welcome dellwak. Happy posting.

the_count
17-May-08, 13:48
welcome to this mad mad world lol. became an orger too and so am expecting the white van and the strait jacket to be round soon lol :lol:

dellwak
17-May-08, 20:13
Thanks everyone.
The party was great. Thumper doesn't seem to have made though, I think she took a wrong burrow at the border.
Sporran was last seen in a canoe without a paddle heading for Budapest. If anyone is down that way, throw her a line will you, she’s needed at home.
Has anyone seen Jings00? The cat seems to have put on weight recently and he is looking very pleased with himself. I am a little bit worried about that.
I will be using your leftover olives to make an olive and onion bread Ciderally. I will post the recipe in a few minutes. No beer left I am afraid, I think Lord Flasheart had the last of that to keep his strength up. :Razz:Razz