PDA

View Full Version : on the lurk no more

katielou
15-May-08, 13:18
i've been a lurker now for.. erm almost 6 years? ha well for some reason i just never thought about joining the 'gang' :Razz

anyway folkies hello to you all.. must say a few of you've peeps have got the mini celeb status now (for us loyal lurkers anyway)..

so then.. now that i've made myself known and i'm now able to join in the chat, goss, debates, condolences for lost moggies and such like - am i up there with possibly being the longest lurker of them all?? fess up :D

Anne x
15-May-08, 13:20
i've been a lurker now for.. erm almost 6 years? ha well for some reason i just never thought about joining the 'gang' :Razz

anyway folkies hello to you all.. must say a few of you've peeps have got the mini celeb status now (for us loyal lurkers anyway)..

so then.. now that i've made myself known and i'm now able to join in the chat, goss, debates, condolences for lost moggies and such like - am i up there with possibly being the longest lurker of them all?? fess up :D

Welcome lurker Katielou I lurked for years before I Joined
Happy Posting

TBH
15-May-08, 13:27
Welcome to the Org, Katielou.

the_count
15-May-08, 14:00
good to see you finally out of "lurkerdom" katielou and welcome to the org. may your posts grow with your confidence and replies. :lol:

Mik.M.
15-May-08, 14:12
6 years what took you so long,the people on here aren`t that scary are they? Welcome to the Org.

Kismet
15-May-08, 14:22
I think I actually joined before lol when lost my moggie. [lol] Can't remember if did or got someone else to post for me, everyone was a great help anyway.

I probably lurked from time to time too when was on looking at news articles certainly some of the names are very familiar.

Am glad I have joined it hope you enjoy too :D

Thumper
15-May-08, 15:56
Hello and welcome!Hope you enjoy finally getting to post!As for lurks...well I have had lurks for much longer than 6 years and still cant shift them ;) [lol] x

ciderally
15-May-08, 17:38
hello glad you came in out the cold.....happy posting xx

balto
15-May-08, 18:18
glad to see you finally decide to enjoy us, hoppe you have as much fun posting as you did lurking, welcome:Razz[lol]

NLP
15-May-08, 19:02
Hope you stick around longer than you lurked, welcome

TRUCKER
15-May-08, 19:32
Hello And Welcome To The Org.

silverfox57
15-May-08, 21:09
welcome to the org happy posting ,

padfoot
15-May-08, 22:32
hey im new too so welcome