PDA

View Full Version : Request for photo's

Tugmistress
14-May-08, 13:55
Hi Folks,
I have decided to be cheeky and ask for some help please.
I have just finished putting back up the photo galleries on my site including the 'times past' one. If anyone has any pictures of Scrabster from 'times past' and you wouldn't mind them being added to the gallery either please post them on this thread or email them to me paula@tugmistress.co.uk

thanks in anticipation :)

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
15-May-08, 06:33
Dont know how old this one is tugs its the first one I found but will look for morehttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/thursorobin/image2.jpg

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
15-May-08, 06:37
Know I have some older,one with a big hole where the fuel tanks are now,will have a hunthttp://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4/thursorobin/image2Medium.jpg

Tugmistress
15-May-08, 06:57
Thank you, that's brilliant, any more extremely welcome :)

plasticjock
15-May-08, 07:27
Hi Folks,
I have decided to be cheeky and ask for some help please.
I have just finished putting back up the photo galleries on my site including the 'times past' one. If anyone has any pictures of Scrabster from 'times past' and you wouldn't mind them being added to the gallery either please post them on this thread or email them to me paula@tugmistress.co.uk

thanks in anticipation :)

Help yourself to the ones I posted in 'Old Thirsa Piccys'.

Tugmistress
15-May-08, 11:20
Thank you very much plasticjock, you're a gentleman :)

Tugmistress
16-May-08, 07:22
If anyone can help date the photo's in my album i would appreciate the help.

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
17-May-08, 05:25
Thank you very much plasticjock, you're a gentleman :)
Hope you found plasticjock copy,just went through them incase it was one of the missing ones but found it on page 21,look forward to hearing about the finished product Regards Robin

Tugmistress
17-May-08, 08:30
Hope you found plasticjock copy,just went through them incase it was one of the missing ones but found it on page 21,look forward to hearing about the finished product Regards Robin

Hi Robin,
i don't think there will be a 'finished product' i am hoping that i will be able to find old photo's as time goes on and just have a little pictorial history of scrabster in the album. Hopefully some people looking through it can help with dates on some of the pictures and leave me a comment, it will make it more interesting knowing a rough date on them.

plasticjock
17-May-08, 15:15
Hi Robin,
i don't think there will be a 'finished product' i am hoping that i will be able to find old photo's as time goes on and just have a little pictorial history of scrabster in the album. Hopefully some people looking through it can help with dates on some of the pictures and leave me a comment, it will make it more interesting knowing a rough date on them.

Had a look at your website Tugmistress and it's looking good, but I don't think it's helpful to put copyright symbols on pictures made freely available by other posters. (Not a criticism, just an observation.)

Tugmistress
18-May-08, 08:48
Had a look at your website Tugmistress and it's looking good, but I don't think it's helpful to put copyright symbols on pictures made freely available by other posters. (Not a criticism, just an observation.)

unfortunately the gallery automatically does it on all galleries, i can't opt just one out. I have, however, put at the front of the gallery 'thank you to all who have donated these pictures' or something along those lines. A lot of the other photographs on there are on other sites and used as stock photography and very lucrative for me so i am between the devil and the deep blue sea as i wont despoil a picture and put text into it. I will go through the gallery and put that each photograph has been donated and not mine to make it more understandable.