PDA

View Full Version : ooo Orger at last lol

the_count
14-May-08, 13:39
30 days is wayyyy to long to wait lol it needs to be changed to 30 days OR 150 posts lol :lol:

Kismet
14-May-08, 16:15
I will agree there lol not sure if am even thrity days yet but nowhere near a hundred and fifty posts :( All I want is a picture beside my name [lol][lol]

highlander
14-May-08, 17:30
Better say well done to you too, dont want another person complaining that we have not noticed lol btw i have been really enjoying your posts

ciderally
14-May-08, 17:53
och well done...next thing now is the 1k oger...tee hee

thejudd
15-May-08, 01:20
Woooo Hoooo hun

the_count
15-May-08, 03:26
kismet, if your an orger you can put a picture next to your name ... click on userCP and select the select avitar and put the picture you want on it. but you may need to resize it cos its size specific. too big and it wont work lol. have fun and i expect to see a piccy up there next to ya name soon lol

Kismet
15-May-08, 08:36
:D:D:D Yeah I can put a pic up lololol Happy chappy is morning, haven't heard about using the one I want so will have to pic summit for now hmmmmm ?????????????

Kismet
15-May-08, 08:44
kismet, if your an orger you can put a picture next to your name ... click on userCP and select the select avitar and put the picture you want on it. but you may need to resize it cos its size specific. too big and it wont work lol. have fun and i expect to see a piccy up there next to ya name soon lol

Just doing it now lol I wasn't an orger when I went to bed last night [lol][lol][lol]

Kismet
15-May-08, 09:08
Ok this is not working and the smile is slowly coming off my face hahaha it said had to be under 19.5 resized to 18failed to upload, resized to ten and and failed to upload and came up saying had to be under 10.7 ??????????? I am confuzzed [evil]

Kismet
15-May-08, 09:09
[lol][lol][lol] It was there all the time hahahhahaha