PDA

View Full Version : Contact your MP

golach
14-May-08, 10:26
I found this site recently, interesting

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/

Torvaig
14-May-08, 10:28
Yes Golach, it is a good site and you can get emails updating you with what your MP says in Parliament so that you know what he is involved in...

bekisman
14-May-08, 10:52
Yes it's a very good source site, I used it to find out how much our dear George Galloway was getting, see; 'George Galloway' thread 10th March 08 #73

golach
14-May-08, 10:59
Just having a look at Wee Eck's record of voting and expenses, he does not seem to do a lot for his money
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/alex_salmond/banff_and_buchan#votingrecord

DeHaviLand
14-May-08, 11:35
Just having a look at Wee Eck's record of voting and expenses, he does not seem to do a lot for his money
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/alex_salmond/banff_and_buchan#votingrecord

I wondered how long it would take you. Unfortunately, you just cant hide bitterness:roll:

golach
14-May-08, 12:46
I wondered how long it would take you. Unfortunately, you just cant hide bitterness:roll:
No bitterness I assure you, just a concern that we the tax payers are not getting value for monies paid, I showed our first minister as an example, I have looked at a few other MP's and MSP's, and few of them are hard working and value for money, but that is just my opinion. You have yours, and we both no doubt will disagree.

DeHaviLand
14-May-08, 12:58
No bitterness I assure you, just a concern that we the tax payers are not getting value for monies paid, I showed our first minister as an example, I have looked at a few other MP's and MSP's, and few of them are hard working and value for money, but that is just my opinion. You have yours, and we both no doubt will disagree.

A quick look through your posts is enough to convince anyone of your bitterness. Tell me, in how many posts have you criticised Alex Salmond?

golach
14-May-08, 13:02
A quick look through your posts is enough to convince anyone of your bitterness. Tell me, in how many posts have you criticised Alex Salmond?
Every one, I don't like the man, and never have, and that is my right and privilege to be able to say so without impunity.

DeHaviLand
14-May-08, 13:26
Every one, I don't like the man, and never have, and that is my right and privilege to be able to say so without impunity.

There you go then, bitterness. After denying it too:roll:

Julia
14-May-08, 14:30
Surprised that John Thurso voted very strongly against the hunting ban [disgust]

golach
14-May-08, 20:07

There you go then, bitterness. After denying it too:roll:

I am sorry where am I bitter? I have never said I like the man, that is not bitterness in my opinion, just a statement of how I feel. No bitterness involved at all.
I dont like milk in my coffee, I dont like Lager, I dont like Gin, does that make me bitter, I dont think so. [disgust]

ciderally
14-May-08, 21:17
what a good site....tells you everything...had a look at john thurso...info on everything...im giving this a 5 star ....deserves it....thanks