TerrySutherland
22-Nov-05, 21:35
do estrella have a record deal ?

crazy chick
23-Nov-05, 21:18
They are a ACE BAND!!!!

Uppiebalad
04-Dec-05, 13:51
Were you listening or just watcing them?

Now what is my considered opinion? As a band they are making some of the right noises, perhaps not musically but none the less they have garnered a level of public interest, crickey, there is even a song about them!
They struggled a bit at Thurso Gala when Darth Vadar used the force in front of them to perform an air guitar solo. Poor Pablo was clearly trying sing as well as laugh! Their song, "We Are The Queens Of Rock & Roll" (or something of that ilk) is so pretentious but hey, that's real ROCK AND ROLL!
In all they are raising their profile and removing their shirts in a way that may get them places.
Just one tip for the lads- don't be offended if people take the mick because whether you are applauded or laughed at you have the publics' attention and that is always a posative thing.
Good Luck guys!

Karen M26a
05-Dec-05, 12:16
They are coming home for Christmas. And will be doing a gig at the Viewfirth on the 29th I believe. Will check nearer the time for definate and let you know.

Uppiebalad
05-Dec-05, 20:36
OOOOOoooooo, better inform my scheduling department to arrange some time for that.

Reev
06-Dec-05, 16:57
Hey GUys, yeah Estrella are hoe, ad the gitg will be in the viewfirth on the 29th

i have a list of the bands playing, why, cause i picked them

Estrella,

Duress,

Stevie Taylors band,

Liquid BLue,

PLastic food

should be a good night, so everyoe come along

Uppiebalad
06-Dec-05, 17:04
Plastifc Food, now there's a band I haven't heard of for a good long while, where have they been?

Reev
06-Dec-05, 23:04
working crazy hours at BT, and getting drunk on several occasions

Uppiebalad
07-Dec-05, 02:43
Ah!:rolleyes:

nutty da drummer
08-Dec-05, 00:19
who are they? iv been told about them before but never seen them? what music they play?

Reev
08-Dec-05, 00:51
go to www.plastic-food.co.uk (http://www.plastic-food.co.uk)

and yes, thats another band im in, you can hear there ORIGINAL material there