PDA

View Full Version : Being ignored

northener
13-May-08, 21:48
Right you lot.

I've done just over a thousand posts. I keep checking my PM box and the forum - guess what? Not one of you witless eejits has bothered to congratulate me on my momentous achievement!

I spend endless hours sniping and belittling people on the .Org in a pathetic attempt to gain some recognition from you lot and massage my own ego, what do I get for my troubles?

Nuffin'!!

Well, I'm jiggered if I'm going to bother letting the light of my superior intellect shine on you dullards for much longer. Either start heaping gushing praise upon me or I'll never post on here again.

Miserable gits.

DeHaviLand
13-May-08, 21:51
Oh whoop-de-do Sir, sorry I missed it. Must have dozed off:lol:

Kevin Milkins
13-May-08, 21:53
If you got somthing to say northener ,why dont you just say it?lol

Congrats on being a 1k Orger.;)

dirdyweeker
13-May-08, 21:54
have just come on line and guess what? The 1st thing i notice ( :lol:) is northener has hit the 1000 mark !!
Congratulations!!!! Keep posting your sweet messages.;)

trix
13-May-08, 22:07
weel done northener ;)

twiglet
13-May-08, 22:12
My apologies Northerner, congrats but 'superior intellect'? is that what they're calling grumpy men these days? long may you rant and long may I ignore you.

Mik.M.
13-May-08, 22:12
Northerner,please don`t stop posting! I love the way you look at the way some of the SERIOUS orgers posts. I know what you mean about the way some people post about the slightest thing or "congratulate" others on rubbish threads. I enjoy your wit and sarcasm,nice to know there`s someone who thinks like me but has the vocabulary to to express it. PS Congratulations on 1000+ posts. Mik.:lol:

wifie
13-May-08, 22:17
OK I am congratulating you now but you dare to forget to congratulate me in about a year and a half's time and there will be war! ;)

Tilter
13-May-08, 22:24
OK I am congratulating you now but you dare to forget to congratulate me in about a year and a half's time and there will be war! ;)
Wifie, you're well ahead of me. Have just looked at my number of posts since I joined and I can expect to match Northerner's amazingly fantastic pinnacle of achievement in 2016.

joxville
13-May-08, 22:25
Congratulations on achieving your 1000th post.

Now your post's match your age.:D

Bobinovich
13-May-08, 22:36
Northerner, you of all people should know it's not quantity, but quality, which counts...

...thankfully most of yours qualify there too!!! Congratulations :lol:

golach
13-May-08, 22:39
Northerner, you of all people should know it's not quantity, but quality, which counts...

...thankfully most of yours qualify there too!!! Congratulations :lol:
Well said Bob, I agree with you here, Notherner's post do qualify for quality, not like some :~(

Anne x
13-May-08, 22:43
Now Northerner are you a happy bunny now congratulations again on 1k [lol]

jings00
13-May-08, 22:51
a thousand apologies and congratulations o wond'rous orger one!!

sweetpea
13-May-08, 23:02
Right you lot.

I've done just over a thousand posts. I keep checking my PM box and the forum - guess what? Not one of you witless eejits has bothered to congratulate me on my momentous achievement!

I spend endless hours sniping and belittling people on the .Org in a pathetic attempt to gain some recognition from you lot and massage my own ego, what do I get for my troubles?

Nuffin'!!

Well, I'm jiggered if I'm going to bother letting the light of my superior intellect shine on you dullards for much longer. Either start heaping gushing praise upon me or I'll never post on here again.

Miserable gits.

Are you special or something?

joxville
13-May-08, 23:09
Are you special or something?

Probably one of those 'care in the community' escapee's lol.

sweetpea
13-May-08, 23:19
Probably one of those 'care in the community' escapee's lol.

Takes one to spot one, LOL

joxville
13-May-08, 23:25
Takes one to spot one, LOL

Damn, I've been found out.

helenwyler
13-May-08, 23:30
Haha Northener! Very funny a.p.u. :).

There's nobody else I'd enjoy being called a "witless eejit" by quite so much as you, on the org anyway ;)!

Miserable Git, aka Helen

Kismet
13-May-08, 23:46
[lol][lol][lol] Well done am only starting hope you mind and congratulate me when I reach a thousand lol

sweetpea
13-May-08, 23:54
When will that be? You are only at No25

Kismet
13-May-08, 23:57
Long time probs [lol][lol][lol]

horseman
14-May-08, 08:17
Don't you dare run away,(theres enough done that already) the org will always need a backside kicker in chief.;)

cuddlepop
14-May-08, 08:32
How could anyone ignore you.I've never met you but I'm kinda guessing your one of life's charactors.
1k orger? someone must be talking to you.:lol:

Sapphire2803
14-May-08, 08:35
There's nobody else I'd enjoy being called a "witless eejit" by quite so much as you, on the org anyway ;)!

Don't you dare run away,(theres enough done that already) the org will always need a backside kicker in chief.;)

I enjoy your wit and sarcasm,nice to know there`s someone who thinks like me but has the vocabulary to to express it.

Agree wholeheartedly with the above quotes

Congrats Northerner :D

Did you get a telegram from King Reghead? Or has he abdicated when we weren't looking?

Thumper
14-May-08, 09:00
Northener,how could anybody ignore you hun!Well done on the 1K and here's to many more posts....I enjoy each and every one of them x

badger
14-May-08, 11:19
Nobody noticed me either (in fact I didn't until Bob PMd me) and I feel much better now that I know I'm in such elevated company. Maybe we should have our own club? Not that I would presume to match your posts, Northener, but then who could :)

Angela
14-May-08, 13:10
Awwww.....poor old Northener! Of course I wasn't ignoring you, I just wasn't here!

MANY CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Btw, does anybody know what happened to the idea (a good one I thought) of having a separate board for marking momentous occasions such as this? :confused

Billy Boy
14-May-08, 17:22
awwwww......northerner i am soooo excited for you lol...i could test drive a tonka truck...and crush a grape.....;)

highlander
14-May-08, 17:27
LOL well done Northerner, and thanks for giving me a good laugh, i thought when i started to read it, it was going to be a spit oot the dummy time, keep posting, im sure your fingers are itching at the bit to give us more flack. LOL

ciderally
14-May-08, 17:51
my lord....fancy us missing the biggie....well done now whats the next hurdle? got to be something.....

Sporran
14-May-08, 20:07
Right you lot.

Nuffin'!!

Miserable gits.

"There, there now, northener, calm down, pet. Don't get yer knickers in a twist!" says I in a soft, soothing voice, as I gently stroke your bald head, which is resting on my shoulder as I sit beside you. "There's a good northener! We're all very sorry for missing your moment of glory on the Org. How naughty of us! We're all going to stand in the corner for a while for that. Promise Auntie Sporran you won't run away, eh?", as I continue to stroke your bald head. "I promise, Auntie", you reply in a sleepy, submissive voice, as you feel yourself nodding off. "Good", I reply softly. Then I move my lips right up against your ear. "Oooh, that tickles Auntie!", you mutter, falling closer to the land of nod. I wait a few seconds, then I shout , "Congratulations on becoming a 1K Orger, northener! Feel better now, mate???" You wake up with a jolt, feeling quite traumatised, despite the fact that Auntie Sporran has just stroked your ego. Poor northener!! :lol: [lol]

Seriously, though, congratulations to one of our most amusing and witty posters on achieving 1K Orger status! Long may you continue to post in your own inimitable style! Arise Sir Northener, noble knight of the Orger Empire! Well done!! :D

the boss
14-May-08, 20:39
keep jiving ur wisdom apon us,,:lol:

dessie
14-May-08, 21:54
congrats NORTHERNER...just you keep on sniping...lol..[lol]

Torvaig
15-May-08, 00:41
I simply don't believe it; you all had your chance but look what you have done; now he'll never leave; he'll be girnan' even more; I don't think I can take any more; it's all too much; what did I do to deserve this.....sob, hiccup, sniff-sniff, where's ma hankie? Och, ma sleeve'll hev til do..:~(

Moira
15-May-08, 00:59
OK Northener. Fun is fun but to hang with nonsense. :)
The least you can do is come give your adoring fans a final bow and Sporran a peck on the cheek. Your audience awaits.....
(Enter Stage Right)

Kismet
15-May-08, 10:57
OK Northener. Fun is fun but to hang with nonsense. :)
The least you can do is come give your adoring fans a final bow and Sporran a peck on the cheek. Your audience awaits.....
(Enter Stage Right)

[lol] Nicely put

and how did you get wonky orger is that the next milestone after 1k :D ???????

Torvaig
15-May-08, 12:01
[lol] Nicely put

and how did you get wonky orger is that the next milestone after 1k :D ???????

No, not really. If you knew Moira......she is wonky! But we love her really....

northener
16-May-08, 08:51
I would like to thank the pitifully small number of people who bothered to acknowledge my newly elevated status.

No doubt the rest of you will be making your way to my residence en masse to hear my official thanks, from my castle wall, to the Great Unwashed this evening.

After this wonderous occasion (and allowing the cheering to eventually die down), I will deliver a very lengthy but enlightening speech putting the whole world to rights. Once this has been met with rapturous applause, I will then ceremonially fire the first CS gas canister into the crowd and release the war dogs.

Those who manage to avoid being asphyxiated or torn to pieces may wish to post their thanks upon this board.

N.

joxville
16-May-08, 09:26
I would like to thank the pitifully small number of people who bothered to acknowledge my newly elevated status.

No doubt the rest of you will be making your way to my residence en masse to hear my official thanks, from my castle wall, to the Great Unwashed this evening.

After this wonderous occasion (and allowing the cheering to eventually die down), I will deliver a very lengthy but enlightening speech putting the whole world to rights. Once this has been met with rapturous applause, I will then ceremonially fire the first CS gas canister into the crowd and release the war dogs.

Those who manage to avoid being asphyxiated or torn to pieces may wish to post their thanks upon this board.

N.

Just what I needed to read before going to work. I hope to attend Great One but I must tell you I'm immune to CS gas and secretly communicate with dogs, (I've slept with a few in my time), so you'll need to try better than that.:evil

padfoot
16-May-08, 10:20
Just what I needed to read before going to work. I hope to attend Great One but I must tell you I'm immune to CS gas and secretly communicate with dogs, (I've slept with a few in my time), so you'll need to try better than that.:evil

hahahahaha that was a good one

Margaret M.
16-May-08, 15:19

I just took you off my ignore list this very morning so please accept a belated well done. :) Since I cannot be there tonight, would you mind emailing me your thank you speech -- I bet it is a doozie.

mccaugm
16-May-08, 15:21
I wrote a poem to celebrate my Orgtastic, 1k Status, what do you plan to do bar grizzling?

scorrie
16-May-08, 15:54
I wrote a poem to celebrate my Orgtastic, 1k Status, what do you plan to do bar grizzling?

Bar Grizzling? Is that Bear Grylls' big brother or some kind of pub grub?

helenwyler
16-May-08, 16:28

Can't get up to Gormenghast tonight Northener :(.

Any chance of a live webcam?

Sporran
16-May-08, 18:22

N.

Sporran has just volunteered her services as your lady-in-waiting, Sir Northener. She will be at your side as you deliver your speech, and ready with a glass of water, or whatever beverage you deem worthy of your noble self! :D

George Brims
16-May-08, 18:28
Right you lot.
No-one mentioned it when I passed the 1,000 mark either. Get over it.

Sporran
16-May-08, 18:59
To be sung to the tune from the old TV series "The Adventures of Robin Hood" :

Northener, Northener, brave Knight of the Org
Northener, Northener, riding o'er the Ord
Feared by the bad, loved by the good
Northener, Northener, Sir Northener!

He summoned Orger subjects to the castle on the green
He vowed to let the dogs out, if they came there unclean
Gas cans he'd throw, causing such woe!
Northener, Northener, Sir Northener!

anneoctober
16-May-08, 19:29
Right you lot.

Nuffin'!!

Miserable gits.

A hundred thousand Congratulations, you daft begger !! [lol]

Sporran
16-May-08, 21:33
Right you lot.

No-one mentioned it when I passed the 1,000 mark either. Get over it.

Oh chill out, George! :Razz Northener's just having a bit of fun by trying to wind us up, lol! :D

PS
Slayed any dragons lately? ;)

Errogie
16-May-08, 22:02
Keep on trucking, arrivals only matter to bean counters!

Tilter
16-May-08, 22:04
Well Northern One, this is your 52nd post in honour of your 1K thingie. What more can you want? Congrats.

scorrie
17-May-08, 01:40
Well Northern One, this is your 52nd post in honour of your 1K thingie. What more can you want? Congrats.

Aye, and world shattering issues pass by with only one or two responses. Welcome to the org, trivial pursuit city.

ps Sporran and Northerner, when is the wedding ;)

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
17-May-08, 05:45
"There, there now, northener, calm down, pet. Don't get yer knickers in a twist!" says I in a soft, soothing voice, as I gently stroke your bald head, which is resting on my shoulder as I sit beside you. "There's a good northener! We're all very sorry for missing your moment of glory on the Org. How naughty of us! We're all going to stand in the corner for a while for that. Promise Auntie Sporran you won't run away, eh?", as I continue to stroke your bald head. "I promise, Auntie", you reply in a sleepy, submissive voice, as you feel yourself nodding off. "Good", I reply softly. Then I move my lips right up against your ear. "Oooh, that tickles Auntie!", you mutter, falling closer to the land of nod. I wait a few seconds, then I shout , "Congratulations on becoming a 1K Orger, northener! Feel better now, mate???" You wake up with a jolt, feeling quite traumatised, despite the fact that Auntie Sporran has just stroked your ego. Poor northener!!

Seriously, though, congratulations to one of our most amusing and witty posters on achieving 1K Orger status! Long may you continue to post in your own inimitable style! Arise Sir Northener, noble knight of the Orger Empire! Well done!! :D
Great post Sporran,enjoyed more than Northeners,but supose better congrtulate him,all the best and will keep a close eye on your posts from nowon

Sporran
17-May-08, 19:36
ps Sporran and Northerner, when is the wedding ;)

Not sure yet, scorrie. We're still deciding whether to have big medieval style wedding, or to just elope to Gretna Green. ;)

Great post Sporran,enjoyed more than Northeners,but supose better congrtulate him,all the best and will keep a close eye on your posts from nowon

Glad you liked it, darkiedreamtilt, and thanks for the compliment! :D

balto
17-May-08, 19:39
well congratulations on this, i only have 494 to go and i will join you, so hope you all come out in force then lol...

Ricco
19-May-08, 07:30
Right you lot.

Nuffin'!!

Miserable gits.

Sorry, Northerner. Have been 'out of the loop' for a while... pressures of work at the moment. Well, done. Expecting my 2k soon.

Lord Flasheart
19-May-08, 08:05
Where has Northener gone ??

Having read some of his posts I detect a similiar sense of humour to my own, hopefully he is on the virtual Org beach sunning himself in triumph and being fed ice cream by a bevy of bikini clad beauties.

Could have asked me to go as well if he is .. :(

raymac
19-May-08, 14:35
well done got one or two to go before I get there myself.:confused

Torvaig
19-May-08, 15:06
Not to steal Northener's thunder but I see Ricco has reached his 2K; twice as good as Northener.......no, no don't hit me.....:Razz

joxville
19-May-08, 16:37
Let's all hear it for Ricco, well done

northener
20-May-08, 08:24
Well, I suppose a reluctant grunt of of approval is required in the vague direction of Ricco.

But I must say i'm sick and tired of endless rambling posts cluttering up the .Org praising people like Ricco for reaching their 2000th post, I can't see whats so special about that.....

M'Lord Flasheart, sunning myself on a beach? Tsk, I haven't got time to do that - I'm too busy running my Empire of Evil.

Regarding the people who have had the good sense to acknowledge my greatness, thank you for your kind words... now get back to work.

joxville
20-May-08, 17:23
Well, I suppose a reluctant grunt of of approval is required in the vague direction of Ricco.

But I must say i'm sick and tired of endless rambling posts cluttering up the .Org praising people like Ricco for reaching their 2000th post, I can't see whats so special about that.....

M'Lord Flasheart, sunning myself on a beach? Tsk, I haven't got time to do that - I'm too busy running my Empire of Evil.

Regarding the people who have had the good sense to acknowledge my greatness, thank you for your kind words... now get back to work.

It wasn't out of good sense we ackowledged you-it was pity.:D