PDA

View Full Version : who can fit laminate flooring in thurso?

lesley_mac
11-May-08, 22:15
does any one know someone that can fit laminate flooring in thurso ?? i have my daughters bedroom decorated and all i need now is some one to put flooring down now i didn't think it would be so hard to get someone .

Torvaig
11-May-08, 22:18
Have you tried the likes of A & D Mackays as they do flooring?

Kevin Milkins
11-May-08, 22:31
does any one know someone that can fit laminate flooring in thurso ?? i have my daughters bedroom decorated and all i need now is some one to put flooring down now i didn't think it would be so hard to get someone .

I have fitted it in Wick but never tried in Thurso.:lol:

lesley_mac
11-May-08, 22:37
i never really thought of there as alot of places just say they do carpets only but i will try thanx

joxville
11-May-08, 22:51
It's very easy to fit so if you bought it from Homebase I'm sure you could find a competent diy-er to fit it, failing that there is a fella in Thurso I knew called Barry Byers, he is great at diy if someone could get his phone number for you. I know his address if needed so would pm it to you.

joxville
11-May-08, 22:53
I can highly recommend Barry because he done work for me when I lived in Thurso, and for several other's I know.

TBH
12-May-08, 01:54
I can highly recommend Barry because he done work for me when I lived in Thurso, and for several other's I know.My cousin had Barry do some work for him and highly recommends his workmanship.

poppett
12-May-08, 21:36
Try William on 07738858307. He is based in Thurso. He does this type of work at the weekends or an evening if it is a small area. He is laying laminate for a neighbour just now and it looks lovely.

Loch not Lock
13-May-08, 15:32
Lidl are doing a laminate fitting kit this week for only £4.99. It is very easy with the proper tools. They still had quite a few left this morning.

Good luck.:)