PDA

View Full Version : An Apology

Lolabelle
11-May-08, 06:19
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to all the people who are what makes the .org.
I have been quite unhappy on the org, and rather than enjoy the good bits, I have taken what I’ve considered to be bad bits and run with it. By dwelling on the negative instead of doing what I could to promote the positive I have reacted to what “I” feel.
My Christian conscience has been bothering me since I got myself into a silly slinging match with Karia, and I deeply regret that I did this. So I apologise to Karia for my behaviour.
The org is a good community and although I will not leave as such, I will “exit stage right” for a while. The people who know me and are my friends, we are in contact in other ways and I won’t lose touch. But I will not post here for the time being.
Again, my apologies to all the orgers, for my bad attitude, and lack of good posting. The org has been a fantastic tool for my writing research, which is still in the works by the way. I have made lots of great friends through here, friendships that I will treasure for a lifetime and that I know will last.
I am locking this thread after I post this, as I do not want you good folk to think this is a bid for you all to tell me how I shouldn’t leave, that is not my intention.
See you all, sometime in the future, and have a good life.
Lots of Love, Paula AKA Lolabelle. :D