PDA

View Full Version : north school breakfast club

comca
09-May-08, 22:17
just wanted to know what other parents thought about the breakfast club at wick north school, my kids love it !!!! before they started going it was a fight to get them to eat breakfast now they are telling me what they are going to eat and who is going to win the next competition !!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work

coastown
09-May-08, 22:39
Both my grandchildren go to the North School breakfast club,and they love it, great choice and variety well worth 20pence I would say.

comca
09-May-08, 23:36
apparently 20p gets you cereal ,toast a drink ,games ,competitions and tasting sessions. what my kids tell me they get to try different things ie foods from different countries , smoothies ,pancakes, yoghurts and they even brush their teeth if they want i think i will start going with them :lol:

candyfloss
10-May-08, 14:55
apparently 20p gets you cereal ,toast a drink ,games ,competitions and tasting sessions. what my kids tell me they get to try different things ie foods from different countries , smoothies ,pancakes, yoghurts and they even brush their teeth if they want i think i will start going with them :lol:
My youngest goes too, she loves it, she even has her cereal at home before she goes [lol] but still wants to go to the breakfast club.
It does sound really good, i think i might go too, lol