PDA

View Full Version : Hand Grenade Subect Of The Day

fingalmacool
09-May-08, 14:29
What do people think of the tragedy of the boy who ended up with brain damage, while playing on a bouncy castle. will it make parents think twice about letting their kids go to parties or partake in local events with these offers of using bouncy castle's.
Sadly the overall feeling i get from the verdict is the the adults didn't use that thing that is lacking in our society today common sense and responsibility.

theone
09-May-08, 14:31
What do people think of the tragedy of the boy who ended up with brain damage, while playing on a bouncy castle. will it make parents think twice about letting their kids go to parties or partake in local events with these offers of using bouncy castle's.
Sadly the overall feeling i get from the verdict is the the adults didn't use that thing that is lacking in our society today common sense and responsibility.

I doubt it will stop parents letting their kids use bouncy castles.

It may well stop stop people putting bouncy castles up, for fear of being sued.

Kevin Milkins
09-May-08, 15:52
I doubt it will stop parents letting their kids use bouncy castles.

It may well stop stop people putting bouncy castles up, for fear of being sued.

About three years ago we tried to hire a bouncy castle down south for a party and very few people bother with them now as the insurance is just so expensive.

unicorn
09-May-08, 15:52
I honestly think it is time more parents and carers actually took responsibility before they let their children act. Young children cannot assess danger and risk and parents and carers need to do this for them. How often have we all seen parents and carers sit back not caring as someone else is dealing with the kids. Nothing is totally safe and everything carries risks and the adults need to do the thinking for the children once in a while.