PDA

View Full Version : Dons Vs Hearts

Dons_Lad
21-Nov-05, 14:36
Well well well, was at the game yesterday, seems to me as though Hearts got away with murder again yesterday. Before the jambo's say we're soft, that's lies, every single Hearts player yesterday was looking for the Aberdeen players to get booked, they all dived more than Olympic Swimmers!!

Paul Hartley PUSHES!! the ref and doesn't get booked, Crawford shoulder barges Pressley and gets booked for it, which was his first tackle. Pressley had about 10 fouls the whole game and got nothing. The ref was a complete fool yesterday and didn't know what he was doing, he spoiled what should of been a good game, with his lack of knowledge and his lack of a sack to book Hearts players.

At least Graham Rix got what was coming to him as well!

Stand Free!

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-05, 14:58
Dinnae worry, Dons_lad, the cousins of William will soon come a cropper. A can of Diet Hun anyone?

scotsboy
21-Nov-05, 16:47
Is Andrew Neal still editor of the Scotsman?

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-05, 16:48
Editor-in-chief, but he doesn't really have that much of a hands-on role. I think.

loganbiffy
21-Nov-05, 17:23
Dinnae worry, Dons_lad, the cousins of William will soon come a cropper. A can of Diet Hun anyone?

hmmm nice bigotry! another thing we need to wipe out from football, but when there is so many idiots its gonna be tough.

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-05, 17:34
Thanks, logan, I also have a band called Slavetrader and dress up as Hitler at parties. Care for a marlboro?

loganbiffy
21-Nov-05, 17:39
Only stating my opinion, I am a gers fan but do not go round calling celtic fans anything or any other supporters for that matter. just another petty form of racism and the sooner its kicked out the better.

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-05, 17:42
I agree. Hopefully now, after today's shameful death threat aimed at Neil Lennon on Rangers messageboard Follow Follow, the site - along with the Hearts one that was shut down for stirring up sectarian and religious hatred - will follow the same route as their Gorgie cousins.

loganbiffy
21-Nov-05, 17:46
I agree. Hopefully now, after today's shameful death threat aimed at Neil Lennon on Rangers messageboard Follow Follow, the site - along with the Hearts one that was shut down for stirring up sectarian and religious hatred - will follow the same route as their Gorgie cousins.

well see thats downright absurd! i have never been on this follow follow messageboard and the sooner it gets binned the better. i may not enjoy neil lennon but things like that should go punished, lets hope they kick religous abuse out of football for good!

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-05, 17:48
Ditto, loganbiffy.

scotsboy
21-Nov-05, 18:57
What utter nonsense. I would have thought that a journo would have been all for freedom of speech! So why champion the closing of internet messageboards? I am sure if such a message was posted then the site admin would deal with it - you can't hold the site responsible for the actions of some random nutter.

On the subject of Neil Lennon, he plays the sectarian card all the time - he is hated because he is a tube, pure and simple - it does not matter his creed or colour.

loganbiffy
21-Nov-05, 19:01
What utter nonsense. I would have thought that a journo would have been all for freedom of speech! So why champion the closing of internet messageboards? I am sure if such a message was posted then the site admin would deal with it - you can't hold the site responsible for the actions of some random nutter.

On the subject of Neil Lennon, he plays the sectarian card all the time - he is hated because he is a tube, pure and simple - it does not matter his creed or colour.

he is a tube but there aint no need for death threats or sectarian rantings.

scotsboy
21-Nov-05, 19:04
Get a grip mate - if you wanted to make a death threat to Neil Lennon would you make it on a Rangers fans forum? I am sure he regulary reads followfollow. Who would profit by posting such a thing on a Rangers fans forum?? ANswers on a postcard.

Lennon is a bigot.

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-05, 19:12

I'm no journalist, scotsboy. A blagger, an artist, perhaps, but certainly no journalist.

I don't know how the site (FF) admin could deal with it when its editor (Mark Dingwall), a hypocritical bigot, advoactes such behaviour. To him, it's all the fault of some Catholic media and political conspiracy (today's culprit the BBC for not acting quickly enough in tipping them off, and for having the sheer affrontery to run a news story that Neil Lennon is YET AGAIN the subject of death threats.)

Was it not Rangers fans who vandalised Lennon's street with graffiti, who punched him about the head, who chased him and his daughter in a road rage attack, who forced him to quit playing for the country he captained, and who planted a union jack in Martin O'Neill's front garden?

Mark Dingbat is clearly from the David Irving school of denial, who then denies that those denials ever were denied in the first place.

Neil Lennon, incedentally, is a very nice, affable and down to earth chap. A bit like his pal, Barry Ferguson, who, having met him last week, is also a nice wee laddie. Off the park at least.

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-05, 19:15
Lennon is a bigot.

Sources, evidence, please?

scotsboy
21-Nov-05, 19:19
Oh dear - do some research Pepsi. 3 people banned from FollowFollow for this, 2 of them (who posted the offending cartoon) were Keltic fans.

Neil Lennon is a piece of trash, he causes problems for himself. I dont seem to remember Anton Rogan or Alan McKnight having similar problems. He can be seen mouthing obscenities and sectarian remarks all the time.

It may suprise you to know that I too have had the pleasure (sic) to meet Neil Lennon and he is anything but nice - he is trash. His pal Barry Ferguson who he called an Orange ******* during the last OF match??

scotsboy
21-Nov-05, 19:22
Comments Pepsi?

www.gersnet.net/lennon.avi

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-05, 19:28
So all those posts from FFl and all the other social misfits are either the work of Celtic fans masquerading as rancid bigots, or else they are "juvenile" and liable to be deleted? How come these are the posts that pass as the 'voice' of Rangers fans who are upset at the club selling their 'soul'?
I'll bet there is no other football message board on planet Earth where revisionists (such as FF) will spout forth about the Virgin Mary in multi-page threads.

As for Lennon mouthing off about the Tango people, it's no secret that the orange order are a sectarian legion of shame.

scotsboy
21-Nov-05, 19:30
Shifting the goal posts and double standards - the sign of a true KeltIc fan.

The Pepsi Challenge
21-Nov-05, 19:31
Ach, what they hey, fair enough. GIRUY Gers!

scotsboy
21-Nov-05, 19:32
That I can put up with Pepsi - spouting ill-informed drivel is a no-no.

scotsboy
21-Nov-05, 19:35
I'm off to watch Eastenders, I think I will have a cup of Green Tea with Mint just to show I am not bitter!

The Pepsi Challenge
22-Nov-05, 01:30
Success. Follow Fascism - sorry, I mean Follow Follow.com's messageboard - has been shut down. Hurrah! Can't wait for Mark Dingwall to start blaming
the bbc/strathclyde police/ the Ira/Jack McConnell/The parades commission/graham speirs/Uefa/Fifa/ the Labour Party/Celtic and their media lapdogs. (Delete as applicable depending upon which level of paranoid delusion you are under today.)

scotsboy
22-Nov-05, 05:02
Seems to be working fine, maybe you are one of those who have been banned Pepsi!

The Pepsi Challenge
22-Nov-05, 11:35
Nah, I'd never go on there. Be like mocking the afflicited.

scotsboy
22-Nov-05, 12:41
All the footymad mesageboards were down.

The Pepsi Challenge
22-Nov-05, 13:13
You know, I think football is the work of the middle-classes: by keeping it in existence - thus keeping the working classes seperated, divided, and fighting each other over such tribal nonsense - it reduces any threat to their way of life. Agree? Or do you think this is utter tosh?

scotsboy
22-Nov-05, 13:51
Utter tosh.

The problem with football today is that the middle classes have claimed it and and are also making money from it!!

The Pepsi Challenge
22-Nov-05, 14:25
Which is why I can't afford to go watch live football anymore. I'm sure you could raise the loot for a seat and a prawn sandwich in Ibrox's main stand, scotsboy, no?

scotsboy
22-Nov-05, 17:20
Oh I have a seat for life at Ibrox Pepsi - will be parking my best side on it on 3rd December, not too sure I am looking forward to that though!!

On the subject of football finance I attended Bahrains last two home World Cup qualifiers against Uzbekistan and Trinidad/Tobago - entry was free for everyone, I bought a Pepsi and two cheese rolls for the equivalent of 30pence......would have got very little if any change from a fiver for the food at Ibrox and be looing at the best part of 30 quid to watch the game.