PDA

View Full Version : Quiz 11th May @ 8.30pm

Wellies
08-May-08, 18:09
Weel all I would lek tae welcome all till e quiz on Sunday. No a clue what e questions will be but I'm sure ere will be some.

canuck
09-May-08, 20:45
Good luck with the crowds on Sunday evening. I am sorry that I won't be able to be at the quiz. In fact I likely won't be to the quiz room until June. Next week I leave for Toronto and the wedding of my son. Swayed by the encouragement of my fellow orgers I have finally relented and am going the hat route. :)

Venture
11-May-08, 23:34
Good luck with the crowds on Sunday evening. I am sorry that I won't be able to be at the quiz. In fact I likely won't be to the quiz room until June. Next week I leave for Toronto and the wedding of my son. Swayed by the encouragement of my fellow orgers I have finally relented and am going the hat route. :)

Hope you have a lovely time at your son's wedding canuck. The quizers will certainly miss your presence.;)

Wellies
12-May-08, 08:32
Thanks everyone for turning up last night. The winner was Andrew C with an impressive 30 points, with wifie and joxville snapping at his heels.

canuck
12-May-08, 08:46
Congratulations to all three and especially to Andrew C. I'm sorry I am going to miss his challenging quiz next Sunday. Good luck to everyone who takes part.