PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Garage Halkirk

BIG A
06-May-08, 14:21
Heard today that the Staff have been put on Notice and the place up for Sale .

joxville
07-May-08, 01:25
Heard today that the Staff have been put on Notice and the place up for Sale .

Sorry to hear that. I bought a few cars from them over the years and always found them good to deal with until Edward Sutherlands nephew,(I think it was his nephew),got involved about 7 years ago. Does Edward still run it?

Rolly
07-May-08, 19:09
edward sutherlands nephew has never had anything to do with the garage so dont know what you are on about .

joxville
07-May-08, 20:04
Sorry to hear that. I bought a few cars from them over the years and always found them good to deal with until Edward Sutherlands nephew,(I think it was his nephew),got involved about 7 years ago. Does Edward still run it?

Not sure who the guy was, all I remember is he was about 6ft tall, probably about 16 stone. He was a saleman but not a very good one 'cos I never bought a car from them again. I was told he was a relation of Edwards but I'm going back a few years, I left Caithness in 2002.

Amowat
08-May-08, 07:17
Totally disagree with previous comments. I wouldn`t hesitate to recommend them to everyone. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help. If I have a problem with my car they attend to it immediately and have never had cause to complain. I hope they remain open as I will definitely be buying my next car from them.

Hibeechick
08-May-08, 09:52
Havent had any problems with them at all! Bought my very first car from them. Had an insurance job a few years back and they made a wonderful job!

flash
08-May-08, 10:02
I bought a cheap second car off them a couple of years ago for under a grand, they did some work for no extra charge before I picked it up. That was my only dealings with them and I found the customer service good.