PDA

View Full Version : Getting Older

joxville
01-May-08, 23:57
After years of owning sporty or large cars, at the age of 43,(nearly), I now own a diesel Rover 2.0 and got insurance quote's ranging from £233 up to £291.

So there is an advantage after all to getting older.:)

joxville
01-May-08, 23:59
After years of owning sporty or large cars, at the age of 43,(nearly), I now own a diesel Rover 2.0 and got insurance quote's ranging from £233 up to £291.

I should add that I've never paid less than £350 in the past[evil]

Kevin Milkins
02-May-08, 00:06

Dont let rfr10 know about that quote or he may come round and let your tyre's down.lol:lol:

joxville
02-May-08, 00:39
Dont let rfr10 know about that quote or he may come round and let your tyre's down.lol:lol:

He must already know-my left rear tyre was down tonight when I finished work. Or it's a slow puncture. Rather annoyed about it too 'cos that was 4 new Goodyears I put on the car back in February.[evil]

Kevin Milkins
02-May-08, 00:45
He must already know-my left rear tyre was down tonight when I finished work. Or it's a slow puncture. Rather annoyed about it too 'cos that was 4 new Goodyears I put on the car back in February.[evil]

I suppose it is better to pay for inflated tyre's ,rather than inflated insurance though.lol

sweetpea
02-May-08, 01:21
eh? is it because you have a different postcode or something? how did it go down so much?:)

joxville
02-May-08, 01:52
eh? is it because you have a different postcode or something? how did it go down so much?:)

There is a few reason's:

1. I'm getting older.
2. This time last year I had a V8 Jaguar.
3. This time last year I was living in Glasgow.
4. I now live in a little Hampshire town.
5. I now own an old git's car.

sweetpea
02-May-08, 01:54
okaaay

try not to worry about it:)

thejudd
02-May-08, 02:26
I've got a SAAB 2000 and have never paid more the £300 for the insurance.

joxville
02-May-08, 11:50
Maybe I've just been lucky this time. The cheapest at £233 was kwik-fit but add on protection for N.C.B. & legal cover put it up to £290. I'm going with Elephant though who quoted £266 all in, plus I get a courtesy car to if needed.