PDA

View Full Version : Gas Installation

Tam 2000
01-May-08, 12:02
Just moved to Seaforth Avenue and enquired about Gas Central Heating from Transco (I think) and was told as I was the only one wanting gas CH I would pay dear for it ( Thousands and thousands I was told),however if some neighbours were to join up aswell the costs would be cut dramatically,so how about it,any one interested? please PM me,Thanks

TBH
01-May-08, 12:30
Just moved to Seaforth Avenue and enquired about Gas Central Heating from Transco (I think) and was told as I was the only one wanting gas CH I would pay dear for it ( Thousands and thousands I was told),however if some neighbours were to join up aswell the costs would be cut dramatically,so how about it,any one interested? please PM me,ThanksWhy don't you go around your neighbourhood and ask them.

theone
01-May-08, 13:57
Is that wise?

Gas prices have shot up recently and I'm pretty sure they're expected to continue to rise.

SunsetSong
01-May-08, 14:14
Why don't you go around your neighbourhood and ask them.

Have to agree with TBH here....best way to address it is to go around and ask all your neighbourhood, afterall you would be asking them to part with cash for it too...a direct approach would work far better. Plus...you would meet all your new neighbours!