PDA

View Full Version : Back Bridge Street Computer Shop

Sniperama
18-Nov-05, 16:27
A new shop at back bridge street wick caithness i have been in many times now each time they have found something i have been looking for i do beleve their isnt anything they cant find or help you with

Mr P Cannop
18-Nov-05, 17:22
do they have a email address or a web site ??

twee dledum
18-Nov-05, 18:52
Iv been in a few times now aswell and cannot believe how helpful they are.

Sniperama
19-Nov-05, 20:02
they have a web site which is still under construction which is www.computafix.org you will find all the details you require their tho

Sniperama
27-Nov-05, 16:27
so what does every one think of the new computer shop ?

wi46
28-Nov-05, 21:36
I think they are very over priced compared to online shops and Inverness stores but that is maybe to be expected.
One item was £34 in Maplin Inverness and Back Bridge st was £54 for same item, I rest my case I went to Inverness.
I could have bought it online for £26

wicker
29-Nov-05, 10:32
I have heard they are very expensive and if they get a sniff that you dont know what your talking about they will rip your eyes out for things that you dont need

twee_dledee
29-Nov-05, 13:49
I have heard they are very expensive and if they get a sniff that you dont know what your talking about they will rip your eyes out for things that you dont needI but was advised think thats whats just happened to me. I went in for something but after their advise spent a fortune and came home to discover I could ave bought the goods for half the price online. But then isnt that always the case when you buy locally?

angela5
18-Dec-05, 01:08
I have heard they are very expensive and if they get a sniff that you dont know what your talking about they will rip your eyes out for things that you dont need

Well i'll agree there, i did not have a clue what i was needing i was sold £86 worth, later to discover i had my eyes ripped out.
i'll opt for on-line next time.