PDA

View Full Version : Morning!

DrSzin
18-Nov-05, 10:23
Morning All!

And what a beautiful morning it is. Thick frost, temperature well below zero, but clear skies, bright sunshine and not a breath of wind. Ab fab :)

Hope it's like this wherever you are.

Anyone fancy a long walk? Who wants to work on a morning like this? Not me...

golach
18-Nov-05, 11:20
I agree DrSzin, a beautiful morning for a brisk walk. but wrap up well, we have not had a frost like this down here for a few winters now. When I was a Postman in the 60s/70s in Leith this was the weather I enjoyed working in most.

Tugmistress
18-Nov-05, 11:26
Good morning gentlemen.
Not has a frost here yet, though i don't know about the rest of the county. It was absolutely beautiful out on the pier this morning, sun shining down on us :)
Looking forward to some snow (hopefully) and a 'real' winter like days gone by ;)

unicorn
18-Nov-05, 11:38
my thermometer outside says -1 and the bird bath is full of thick ice I am most definately staying in and cosy :p

Rheghead
18-Nov-05, 11:49
Morning All!

And what a beautiful morning it is. Thick frost, temperature well below zero, but clear skies, bright sunshine and not a breath of wind. Ab fab :)

Hope it's like this wherever you are.

Anyone fancy a long walk? Who wants to work on a morning like this? Not me...

You should have phoned-in a sicky!! I am on leave just now and I am about to enjoy the Caithness countryside with my dawg.

When you get back from work it will be daaarrrrkkk! sorry, you knew that anyway.;)

phoenix
18-Nov-05, 11:58
Goood Mooorning everyone! Not a ghost or a fairy in sight, theyve all gone...........bliss! Have a nice one!:}

squidge
18-Nov-05, 13:17
its breathtaking her in inverness.

i would walk today - its aperfect day to walk then home for hot chocolate in front of the fire - wonderful!!!

The Pepsi Challenge
18-Nov-05, 13:26
Freeeeezing this side of Murrayfield. Even Jack Frost is wearing his gloves today. Brrrrrrr...

Doleve
18-Nov-05, 14:31
All down the east coast of the county seamed to have a hard frost this morning, beautiful, but had to be careful as i only say 1 gritter.

lassieinfife
18-Nov-05, 15:21
morning has deffinately gone its 14:47 im just home from work and the frost is still thick in fife......... was minus 4 when i went to work at 7am......walked there and back there mind you ........... bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:D

DrSzin
18-Nov-05, 15:31
That's funny. It's only 14:28 here. I didn't know Fife was on a different timezone from us.

Well, I'm going out for a quick walk in the brilliant sunshine before it starts getting dark. :eek:

lassieinfife
18-Nov-05, 15:50
Sorry DrS its been one of them days ..... meant to put 14:27:o

kas
18-Nov-05, 16:09
Looks like we had the warmest temps up here today. No wind either, pure bliss. Hopefully the weekend will be the same.

hereboy
18-Nov-05, 16:12
it feels like home here today - its about 40ish F this morning - nice and fresh which is a relief - its been in the 80s up to now so the cold is a welcome change - get to wear a jacket!

golach
18-Nov-05, 16:14
That's funny. It's only 14:28 here. I didn't know Fife was on a different timezone from us.
Well, I'm going out for a quick walk in the brilliant sunshine before it starts getting dark. :eek:
Ah come on Drszin you knows as weel as me that Fife is in anither world till 'e rest o us gentile types, I'll even go as far as till say Week has the edge on Fife :lol:

lassieinfife
18-Nov-05, 16:19
Cheeky................:o

marion
19-Nov-05, 04:09
Enjoying the beautiful weather after an unusual hot summer here in Tucson.

lassieinfife
19-Nov-05, 07:29
well its another cold one in fife looks like snow but just deep frost .. radio says its -7 feels it too ............... and kitchen im off to work in will be like an ice box oh the joys of winter:p

angela5
19-Nov-05, 09:30
it's a beautiful frosty morning, great for taking the dog's a long walk.

porshiepoo
19-Nov-05, 09:32
It's fffffrrreeezing!

We have fantastic views of the sea though and i got some great morning pictures!

phoenix
19-Nov-05, 11:25
Another nice one!!!!!!!!!! Gooood Moooorning everyone..............Dont Worry Be Happy!

Rheghead
19-Nov-05, 16:31
It's fffffrrreeezing!

and i got some great morning pictures!

I am one of those sad people that likes to skip though other folk's photos. Can you get them on show?

porshiepoo
19-Nov-05, 21:05
I would but I don't know how!
I have put some on the fotolibra web site but as I'm only a trial member at the moment I've only got 5 on there, and they're not necessarily my better ones either. Anyway one of my numbers on there is 78247, if you put that in the search bit on that site it'll show you that photo and 4 of my other ones.
If you want me to put any on here, you'll have to tell me how!:eek:

perdomcgrory
19-Nov-05, 23:12
Morning?????? should of called it BORING!!!!!

Fran
20-Nov-05, 04:01
Every morning is a lovely morning....its great to be alive.