PDA

View Full Version : BIG boo boo

ciderally
23-Apr-08, 19:07
booked my OH on to the wrong flight yesterday:eek:...got to alicante airport last night to find out that he wasent listed...OPP'S...seems i booked him on tonights flight instead of last night...i nearly fainted...lucky he managed to get a seat as he had a connecting flight to catch to middle east...i cant tell you the look he had on his face....but i did have a panic moment..still getting over the shock....bet i never hear the end of it:roll:

anneoctober
23-Apr-08, 19:22
Ha ha ! Poor you wifie, you are quite right - you will never hear the end of it ! :lol: Now while he's away , get out the vino and start on your alibi:Razz

ciderally
23-Apr-08, 19:28
Ha ha ! Poor you wifie, you are quite right - you will never hear the end of it ! :lol: Now while he's away , get out the vino and start on your alibi:Razz
yep think thats what i have to do....cant belive i did that

anneoctober
23-Apr-08, 19:30
yep think thats what i have to do....cant belive i did that
Meself, I reckon it's the humidity that caused your faux pas.......:lol:

NLP
23-Apr-08, 20:47
Own up you just didn't want him to go. Sounds good.

trix
23-Apr-08, 20:58
booked my OH on to the wrong flight yesterday:eek:...got to alicante airport last night to find out that he wasent listed...OPP'S...seems i booked him on tonights flight instead of last night...i nearly fainted...lucky he managed to get a seat as he had a connecting flight to catch to middle east...i cant tell you the look he had on his face....but i did have a panic moment..still getting over the shock....bet i never hear the end of it

ha ha - spacer [lol]

George Brims
23-Apr-08, 21:24
Two tales to make you feel better Ally.
We used to live in Hawaii, and took a holiday on Maui. When we came to the end of our trip we all strolled into the airport in good time for the 6 o'clock flight back to the Big Island, or to be more accurate, 20 minutes late for the 5 o'clock flight, which was the last of the day. Wife took the blame for that one as she booked and was holding the tickets. We couldn't get our rental car back (they were shut) and had to book into a truly awful hotel and walk about a mile from the airport with luggage and three small tired kids to get to it.
I visited Australia a while back and stayed with my wife's cousin over there. He also had friends staying, a couple from London. They had had been touring Oz, and had taken a side trip to NZ from Sydney, and cousin John had dropped them off at the airport. Unfortunately he dropped them right where he picked them up a few days before, and drove off. They were at the domestic terminal, where they had arrived from Melbourne, which is a *long* way from the international terminal. Luckily they caught on quickly and got a taxi driver with F1 ambitions, who ran a bunch of red lights and stop signs and got them there in time.