Eurrggh! barf!

:mad::mad:

karia
22-Apr-08, 23:03
Because you might kick them out and they are too stupid to survive alone

...unlike cats!:Razz

karia
22-Apr-08, 23:12
Boozeburgler just turned 1k orger on this thread...

lets not bite when congrats are due!

Mucho Respecto BB!;)

Kevin Milkins
23-Apr-08, 00:36
What is it about ,dogs and toe jam?

trix
23-Apr-08, 00:53
i da lek dowgs lickin me a'tal - eughh...:mad:

am a bit o' a snob lek at...

i da mind gien them a pat an 'at but then i hev til go an wash ma hands straight awie :roll:

jings00
23-Apr-08, 01:15
how can you stand the tickling?

SNOWDOG
23-Apr-08, 10:28
I think their just after the salt! :confused

Fantoosh
23-Apr-08, 10:34
This might sound weird but im absolutely sure that i once watched a programme and it said, in between a humans toes smells like a dog on heat to another dog and thats why they lick them. That does sound crazy....maybe I dreamt it[lol] Nah I did watch it.

Mik.M.
23-Apr-08, 17:39
Was always told that they are after the salt secreted from the pores. Great thread, gave me a laugh.

Rie
23-Apr-08, 20:47
congrats on the 1k,
my dog is licker god only knows why???

northener
23-Apr-08, 20:58
Why don't they ever bite them?

My lunatic lurcher used to bite my toes, mind you she was a cantankerous git.

karia
23-Apr-08, 21:02
My lunatic lurcher used to bite my toes, mind you she was a cantankerous git..

What part of the word 'lurcher' led you to think 'well disposed wee doggie wi' a loving nature';)

SunsetSong
23-Apr-08, 21:34
This might sound weird but im absolutely sure that i once watched a programme and it said, in between a humans toes smells like a dog on heat to another dog and thats why they lick them. That does sound crazy....maybe I dreamt it[lol] Nah I did watch it.

Well funnily enough our dog loves my teenage sons feet even going as far as eating his socks if he gets the chance!! lol....of course no comparisons to teenage boys and dogs in heat being made here!!

SS

Whitewater
23-Apr-08, 23:46
I prefer my wife licking mine, the dog doesn't know how to suck them!!!

trix
23-Apr-08, 23:52
I prefer my wife licking mine, the dog doesn't know how to suck them!!!

ooh..ma mind is bogglin...ifanow :lol:

Boozeburglar
24-Apr-08, 01:22
On a related note, how come my dogs don't bite my tongue when I French kiss them?

:)

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
24-Apr-08, 04:21
I prefer my wife licking mine, the dog doesn't know how to suck them!!!http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gif
Dream on boy,you will wake up soon

northener
24-Apr-08, 08:41
What part of the word 'lurcher' led you to think 'well disposed wee doggie wi' a loving nature';)

Well, she was a lovely dog, just absolutely bananas.

northener
24-Apr-08, 08:43
On a related note, how come my dogs don't bite my tongue when I French kiss them?

:)

No way, would I have kissed my dog, she was a heavy smoker.:D

karia
24-Apr-08, 19:53
Well, she was a lovely dog, just absolutely bananas.
You said she was a 'cantankerous git!':eek:

northener
24-Apr-08, 20:22
You said she was a 'cantankerous git!':eek:

Indeed she was.

Also a master food thief (learnt how to open the fridge), cat chaser extrodinaire, would fight with any dog that had the front to bark at her, would course a hare for miles (never caught one though), was absolutely soppy with people and commandeered the sofa from day one.

If you told her off for anything she would sit facing the living room wall, refuse to heed your calls and sulk for half an hour. Once she got bored with sulking, that's when she would bite my toes.

Loved her to bits - even though she used to shred whatever magazine I happened to be reading.

Tilter
26-Apr-08, 21:03
Why don't they ever bite them?

They're just trying to groom you, their lord and master, BB, and get those toes cleaned up and in order.

Had a cat once used to try and suck my hair. He was mad for it. It was really disgusting and he'd wait till you'd nodded off to do it and you woke up with a cat on your head. He used to go in the neighbour's house and try it on with them too.