PDA

View Full Version : Driving Artics

jings00
22-Apr-08, 16:53
Well, what's the crack? car drivers swinging out to go round a corner, do they think they are driving artic. lorries or what?

Boozeburglar
22-Apr-08, 17:30
I have been noticing that a lot as well. Is it something to do with driving games on the consoles?

:)

Geo
22-Apr-08, 17:37
Maybe they are slipping on the ice!

;)

christina
22-Apr-08, 18:28
yeh they do it at the royal traffic lights all the time there nearly in your side[evil]

percy toboggan
22-Apr-08, 19:19
Arctics? I've had one or two them in the past...chilly...brrr...frozen feet.

northener
22-Apr-08, 19:40
Numpties approaching the junction too fast or incapable of assessing how much space they actually need.

Usually just stupid, though.

N.

George Brims
22-Apr-08, 19:42
Well don't come to the States on holiday, the drivers here will drive you mad (as they do me). The best way to predict a driver is going to turn right is that they are swung out to the left as far as possible in their lane.

northener
22-Apr-08, 19:46
Well don't come to the States on holiday, the drivers here will drive you mad (as they do me). The best way to predict a driver is going to turn right is that they are swung out to the left as far as possible in their lane.

That's 'cos they all think they're still driving big lardy 1960's Cadillacs:D

karia
22-Apr-08, 19:50
I wouldn't mind what people thought they were driving so long as they remembered that signalling really isn't optional.

bobandag16
22-Apr-08, 20:12
Well, what's the crack? car drivers swinging out to go round a corner, do they think they are driving artic. lorries or what?
here in caithness the rule is my car my road keep clear

George Brims
22-Apr-08, 20:23
That's 'cos they all think they're still driving big lardy 1960's Cadillacs:D
Unfortunately some of them still are!

jings00
22-Apr-08, 22:41
had been noticing this style of driving and yesterday, when the lights changed at the road out of tesco, someone clipped my sister's car's wing mirror, scratches etc. it happened so quickly i am not sure if it was a genuine oops, or whether it was some clown tryin to be smart goin round to the left. didn't even notice the type of car etc etc.

Boozeburglar
22-Apr-08, 22:45
I have only really noticed this with modified cars, or those wee ones the newbies drive.

You know, boy racers.

String 'em up I say.

jings00
23-Apr-08, 11:57
I have only really noticed this with modified cars, or those wee ones the newbies drive.

You know, boy racers.

String 'em up I say.

string em up by the furry dice??????? ouch :-)

jings00
23-Apr-08, 11:59
on second thoughts, maybe not so furry??????

bish667
23-Apr-08, 13:03
yeh they do it at the royal traffic lights all the time there nearly in your side[evil]

see this all the time too, no need for it. [evil]

Cattach
23-Apr-08, 15:35

Mostly on mobile phones.