PDA

View Full Version : birthday party

hez4
21-Apr-08, 20:28
Hey!

Does anyone know of any venues in Wick which we would be able to hire out for a 21st birthday party?

Thanks.:D

dirdyweeker
21-Apr-08, 20:46
Boys Brigade Hall, Youth Club, Assembly Rooms, Village Halls......or do you mean licensed premises?

Moonboots
21-Apr-08, 22:38
If its a licensed place then try Francis St Club, Norseman Hotel, Back St Club

ciderally
21-Apr-08, 22:56
dident carters hire out the dance hall?....dont know what its called now used to be carters?

trix
22-Apr-08, 00:05
Boys Brigade Hall, Youth Club, Assembly Rooms, Village Halls......or do you mean licensed premises?

what do ye think they mite possibly get up til??

pass 'e parcel an pink lemonade...? :lol::Razz

Katy
22-Apr-08, 08:26
Don't quote me on this but I think the Assembly Rooms and all the village halls don't have to be licenced as long as your not selling drink - so basically your guests bring there own drink and it is fine.

Another few pub suggestions that can be used is the Nethercliffe and upstairs in the Harbour Highlights.

Hope that helps
Katy x

dirdyweeker
22-Apr-08, 08:26
what do ye think they mite possibly get up til??

pass 'e parcel an pink lemonade...? :lol::Razz

No! One can have non licensed premises with their own bar if needed. Question was for venues. It did not state what kind.

dessie
22-Apr-08, 11:27
the back street club is very popular for b/day..parties...good luck...

Dynamic Sounds
22-Apr-08, 17:50
In recent times I've done parties in the Backer, Wick Golf Club, the Norseman, and ages ago in the Francis Street Club.

Backer is definately a good venue being in the centreo of town and with a decent sized hall for any amount of people